All

Jungkook's pov:

We both sat in silence as i was driving. I played some music to remove the awkwardness.
After some time i heard a beautiful voice. I immediately applied the break. '
"What the hell jungkook" Hyung asked falling forward.
"YOU VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! " I exclaimed.
"Aish! This kid. We could have got into an accident. But all he care about is irritating me. " Jimin hyung ranted.

"Hehe sorry. " I said as i again started driving.

We reached the parking lot.
Jimin hyung was about to get out of the car when i spoke.
"Hyungie can i come in the evening too, to pick you up? " I said acting cute joining both my index finger together.

"Jungkook you don't have to. But wait you brought me here. That means my car is not here. So isn't it obvious that you will pick me up." He glared at me as I smiled sheepishly. With that i drove off.

Jimin's pov:

I saw jungkook's car running away from my sight.
I sighed and went inside the office.
As i entered the office i was surprised to see my sister sitting on the chair looking at me with those hatred eyes.
"Who did you come with Mr. Park? " She asked.
"My friend."
"Ohh so now Mr. Lonely have friends. Well when we will have a lucky chance to meet your friend?" She asked making me annoy.
"Listen here Arie you simply don't need to mind my business and you definitely need not to meet my friend. Understood?" I said gritting my teeth.

"You also listen here Jimin i won't let you live in peace. The things your family has done to me is not acceptable. Atleast for me. Now i may take my leave."

"I was definitely not the cause for whatever happened to you. Stop blaming me for all your vains." I shouted but she ignored me and went away.

Huh! I am tired of this family. All are against each other. I tried to breath evenly. I took out my phone to calm my nerves.

Me
Did you safely reach home junglebook?

'Mannerless kid🥴'
You only left 10 mins ago hyung. I am still driving.

Me
What you are still driving and texting me. Keep your phone down noww!

'Mannerless kid🥴'
Hyung i asked alexa to type a message. Don't worry.

Me
No. You should not use phone while driving. If something bad happened then? Now go away and don't use your phone.

'Mannerless kid🥴'
Chill hyung. Okk fine i am going bye.

I sighed. This kid never cares about the following rules. At least now i am feeling better. Lets start the workkkk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time flied away quickly just like a buzzing beee. It's already 6:30 pm.
Jungkook will pick me up at 7pm. I don't know but i am feeling giddy today. And you may know jungkook is not the reason for it. Well maybe he is. My cheeks got red all by themselves.
Jimin keep a hold on yourself.

I started working on the file again to pass the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its already 7:01 pm. I am waiting for jungkook in my office as i asked him yo come there.
I was looking out of window when i spotted jungkook car. He is here. He is here. Am i looking good. I went near the mirror to look how am i looking.
Suddenly the door opened.
"You reached quic..." I said turning around but cat got my tongue when i looked who it was.

"Well well nice to meet you again jimin."

"What are you doing here Arie?" I asked with a spoilt mood.

"I wanted to meet your friend." She shrugged.

"Who told you he is coming here."

"Isn't it common sense my brother. He dropped you that means you don't have your car. So obviously he will pick you up too." She said with a smirk.

Before i could say anything the door again opened showing the cute bunny.

"Look mochi what i brought for you." He said while entering.

I signalled him to be quite by putting my fingers on my lips. He looked confused until his eyes fell on my sister who was looking at him like a prey.

"Lets go jungkook." I ordered jungkook as i start walking towards him.

"Oh wait my little brother. Won't you want me to introduce myself to your friend."

I gritted my teeth. I don't want this to happen. And this stupid jungkook is just standing there. Can't he come to me.

"Well hello handsome. My name is Arie." My sister said with lust dripping in her voice. Cringe.

"Well hello beautiful. My name is jungkook."
And that when my stomach churned.

Hello guyss🤗🤗.

How are you.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for your support. 💜💜

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜