That

Jimins pov:

I changed into Jungkook's clothes and stood in front of the body mirror. Mm Jungkook's clothes looks good on me. I feel so nice in these clothes.

Then my mind again ran to the scene before. I acted rude towards Jungkook even if he didn't do anything. He is young and handsome and sexy. Why would he waste his time on someone like me.
Wait a minute why am i thinking like this. Its only a few days we have known each other. Do i like h.......NO NO not gonna happen. I should sleep. Okk i am sleeping.

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up early today. I wanted to prepare breakfast for hyung. He acted rude towards me previous night. I felt bad but he is going through a lot. I should probably take care of him.

I went to kitchen and prepared huge pancakes for jimin and decorated in the plates with a banana milkshake and banana toppings.

Perfect! Just like me.

Okk now lets goo.

I knocked on the door but got no reply. I pushed the door open and saw him sleeping. I went near him and put the tray on the bed table.

Then i turned towards the fulfy jimin cuddling with a pillow. He looked so damn cute. Jungkook's hormones are the not able to control this handsomeness.

"Jimin hyung." I said ruffling his hairs.

"Mmm...5 minutes more." He whined.

"Yeah jimin pabo wake up."

"You mannerless kid..you don't know how to talk to elders." He mumbles.

"See i made you food. Wake up and freshen up."

"Okk fineee." He said jumping out of the bed rubbing his eyes with his smol hand.

AAHHHHH! HE LOOKS SO CUTE.

After some time he came out of the bathroom as i waited for him in bed.

"What did you make?"

"Pancakes"

"REALLY" He said jumping on the bed.

"Yes really."

"You know I love pancakes."

"I made a big one for you."

"Awww... Thank you."

"Now lets eat."
I placed the a small table in front of us.

He took a big bite from his pancake.

"Mmmmm" He moaned.

I feel something poking.

"How it is?" I asked with a shrieked voice.

"It's delicious."

"I know i am perfect at everything." I flexed.

"Yeah yeah."
We finished our breakfast in silence.

I stood up to wash dishes.

"Listen i am going back home. Thank you for lending me a night in your house."
He stood up and bowed.

"Jiminie hyung don't be formal. Remember we are friends. Don't make it awkward. " I whined.

"Okk okk fine." He said giggling.

And at that moment i thought the time stopped.

"Y! Ey! Hey!where are you lost" He said his hand oscillating in front of me.

"Y-yeah! Why are going back. Maybe your wife will again start buttering you." I said with an unintentional pout.

"She won't be at home. I warned her to leave. And i have to go to work."

"Woah jimin your are so motivated. You didn't not even waste a day on the shit happening in your life."

"Hyung it is! And you only said these are shit matters. And according to me shits are not worth are time. So yeah. " He said with a flat smile.

"Jimin hyung don't be serious everytime. You look more beautiful when you smile." I stated.

"Thank you. I should go now." He said with a pink tint on his cheeks.

"Okk bye. See you soon."

As soon as jimin hyung stepped out of my house i took a long breath and went back to cleaning.

Jimins pov:

I was driving jungkook's car back to my house. I was nervous how mom will react. I hope liya had already left the house. I was deep in my thoughts when my phone rang. I parked the car on one side of road before picking up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr. Park. I have delivered the divorce paper to Mr. Lee's house. Her daughter liya received it. "

"Okk thank you Mr Chen. I would sign the papers after she delivers it to me and make sure to notify you."

"No problem Mr Park. "

And with that the call ended. Jimin was relieved that he won't have to face that woman in his house anymore. She was just wasting his money at the end.

"Huh! Now i am maybe free from all the shit." I said aloud.

'Or am i?'

**************
Hello guys 🤗🤗🤗

I know this one is kind of boring. But i will make sure to wororw on the next one.

Thank you ❤❤

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜