Been

Jimins pov:

"Kooks lets cut the cake already, i am hungryyyy." I stretched.

"Okk order some pizza and burgers until then i get the cake out." He said walking towards the kitchen.

"Ok done." I shouted.

I enjoyed it a lot today. Jungkook is a bright kid. And the way he paints it out of the world. The results of today's competition will be announced a week after. But i am sure kookie will win.

"Hyung come fast otherwise the candles will melt."

"Coming." I ran towards the kitchen.

There jungkook stood with a birthday cap on head and the cake on the table with candles on it.

"Should I cut it hyung?" He said excitedly with a plastic knife in his hand.

"Wait first blow the candles and make a wish."

He did as i told him. I sang the birthday song loudly while clapping my hands. He was looking too cute with his eyes closed.
He cutted the cake and made me eat some and i did the same.

'DING DONG'

"I think the food is here. Let me just take it." I said quickly walking towards the gate.

As i opened the door i was surprised to see a lot women in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Who are you?" One of them with extremely short dress asked.

Huh! The audacity.

"You came to my house. You should introduce yourself first."

"Firstly this ain't your house. Secondly we are not here to meet you." The other girl with flowers in her hands said.

"Ohh rea-" I was cut off by a woman who screamed jungkook's name.

"JUNGKOOKIE"

"Ah jimin hyung i am hun-" Jungkook stopped on his way when he saw those women.

"JUNGKOOKIE HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY" They all ran towards him. Some hugged him, some kissed his cheek, some were just standing there waiting for their turns. While he stood shook looking at me.

Ahh! How can i forget he is popular among girls.

"Kookie look i bought a watch for you. It will suit you."

"No! My shoes will look better on him."

"Ohh ladies! I have bracelet. Please get aside."

And that's how they start bickering over their gifts. Until one of them said....

"Jungkook leave these hoes. I represent myself as a gift for you. Take me however you want." That definitely made my blood boil. These girls have no shame just like this bunny like human.

"Girls thank you for the gift. You can leave them on the table. I am actually busy right now." He said awkwardly.

"But jungk-"

"Didn't you listen what he said. Out of this house." I said sternly.

"Excuse me bitc-"

"YOU LISTEN HERE BITCH. ONE WORD AGAINST ME AND YOUR FACE IS RUINED.  10 sec.. 10sec is what i give each of you to get out of this house otherwise none of you will dare to come back here. " I warned.

They all gulped including jungkook.
I stared at them emotionlessly.
"10... 9..."
They quickly pushed their gifts on table, kissed jungkook cheek and ran out of the house.
Some even dared to say 'i will call you tonight.'