You

**The yoongi up is gonna be the death of me.**

Author's pov:

It's been a month since jimin's divorce. It hasn't been easy for him. He had to face his mother who was burning inside by his life changing step. She even threatened jimin to remove him from the  property. She calls him daily to ruin his day and reminds him that he will never live happily after this. He had to face his sister's mockery. But all the time jungkook was standing behind to hold him whenever he was about to fall.

They got closure with time. Whenever jimin was at home jungkook was with him. Jungkook used to drop and pick him up from his office. The same happened today. They reached home and were having dinner while some live show was playing on the tv.

"Hyung do you remember what is after 2 days?" Jungkook asked taking a bite.

"What i don't remember anything special." Jimin said with his mouth still filled with chicken.

Jungkook paused for a second and looked at jimin with those pretty doe eyes.

"Arh-m"

"Hyung don't be like this i told you multiple times." Jungkook whined.

"Hahaha... Oh now i think of it... Is it our little Jungkookies birthday? " Jimin mocked.

"Huh do you remember?"

"Of course i do" Jimin said smiling big.

"And fyi i am not little." Jungkook deadpaned.

"Yeah yeah. "

They finished their dinner and washed the dishes together. It was surprised  how both of them clicked even after a long age gap.

"Hyung can i sleepover. I am too tired to even move a muscle." Jungkook said throwing himself on the couch.

"You don't have to ask jungkook."

"It's called manners hyung, if you forgot."

"Yeah I know more manners than you."

"Of course you do."

"Good night I am going to my room." Jimin said walking to his room.

"Good night hyung."

__________________________________________

2 days pass like a jiffy for these two. Tomorrow was jungkook's birthday and right now it was 9pm.
Jimin and jungkook were just lazing around. They already had dinner.

"Hyung do you want to watch something?"

"Mmm no. I am tired. Let's sleep."

"This early. A big nooo."

"Jungkook I have to go to work tomorrow so please understand."

"Fine" Jungkook said with a pout.

"Yah Jungkookie don't be sad. I promise tomorrow night we will definitely watch movie. Hyung is really tired right now." Jimin said pouting while his hands cupping jungkook's face.

"Fine hyung."

"Are you angry with me? "

"No. But promise me tomorrow we will have fun."

"Promise."

"Okk good night." Jungkook said moving towards the guest room.

"Good night."

___________________________________________

Jungkook's pov:

BOOOM!

I was startled in my sleep resulting me to fall down from the bed.
"Fuck!"

The lights were switched off and the darkness had taken over the place.
I stood up rubbing my butt.

"What the fuck was that." I mumble.

"HAPPYY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!"

Suddenly the lights were turned on... The confetti was flying in the air and jimin hyung screamed on the top of his voice with hands in the air.

I stood there shocked not reacting to anything. Hyung came near me and moved his hand in front of my face.

"Hyung"
"Yes"
"Thank you so much hyung." I said hugging him.

___________________________________________

Hello guys 🤗🤗🤗

Hope you are fine.

Thank you for your support❤❤

Love love❤❤.

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜