Am

Jungkook's pov:

Bad news guys! Long story short... That girl who bumped into me became my partner in a project that we have to submit in two days. I don't know what is happening. How is this even possible?? I had a great plan to have a dinner date... Well a dinner with jiminie hyung but now i have to listen to this girl babbling around. She sucks in talking.

I don't wanna make jiminie hyung sad so i suggest that girl umm what was here name?... Ah yes Keya it was. So ya i suggested her to come to my house. Well practically jimin hyung house but she doesn't need to know about it. I will quickly finish our work then she will go to her house and then finally i could have some peaceful time with jiminie.

I opened the door and went inside. Keya followed me.

"Please take a seat." I said and went to the kitchen to get her water.

"Here" I handed her the water.

"So let's start with our work. I want to complete it quickly." I continued.

"Yeah okay." We took our notebooks and essentials. We worked for 1 hour straight without much of useless talks. After sometime I heard the door opening and saw jiminie hyung entering the house. I stood up and went towards him.

"Welcome home hyung."

"Oh jungkook you aren't ready yet. I have already booked the table and I am super duper hungry. Can we please go fast."
He said holding his stomach.

"Umm hyung about that. There's a problem. " I said looking towards Keya.

"Who is she?" Hyung asked with a big frown on his face.

"She is my classmate. The girl i told you about today. We are project partners and we have to submit a project in 2 days. So yeah I invited her here." I said rubbing back of my neck.

"But what about our dinner?" He whispered.

"We just finish our work in some time then we can go. Until then you could have some cookies that i brought for you."

"Ok fune do it fast." He said dragging himself towards the kitchen.
I feel sad now.

"Keya let's do it quickly. I have some other plans after this."

"Okay." She saud as she glared at jiminie hyung now seated in front of us with a bowl of cookies in his hand.
Now what happened to her?

I was focused on my laptop typing some important notes until i felt a breath near my cheek.
"What are you doing?" I looked at side and saw Keya practically sitting on me digging holes on my face.

"Umm can you please stay a little back." I said uncomfortably.

"Why? Don't you want me near you. You can do whatever you want. Show whatever you want to see." She said seductively and most importantly shamelessly.

Ohh god why some girls are like this.

"K-keya. Please stop it."

"Jungkook. Look at me." She said lowly.
And I did. Stupid me.
She was pulling her top down for her cleavage to be seen.

"Like what you s-" Before she could complete jimin hyung stood up and threw her away from me.

"YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN! CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS UNCOMFORTABLE. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY CAN'T YOU SEE ME SITTING IN FRONT OF YOU. HOW CAN BE THIS SHAMELESS. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!! " He said bursting out.
Thank god i have jiminie hyung.

She hurriedly took her item and went out of door not before glaring at both of us.

"And you mister! Talk to her once more and you will see what i can do." He deadpaned. I just nod like a puppy.

"Let's go for dinner. You have 10 minutes, otherwise I am going alone."

"Yeah coming."

'Should I propose him tonight? '

___________________________________________

Short update!

Thank you for your support💜💜

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜