You

Jimins pov:

That woman drove me crazy. How dare she act like a slut in front of an elder. Stupid teenagers.

"Jungkook I am giving you 2 minutes. Either come down or I am going alone."
I shouted. I just can't keep myself calm after seeing that girl talking shit with jungkook.

"Coming hyung. Please calm down. You are all red with anger." He said coming towards me.

"Shut up you asshole. Don't you know how to say NO when someone is forcing themselves on you. You just sat there like a statue waiting for her to do something."

"Hyung it all happened so suddenly. I was not able to comprehend anything. And i kind of don't know how to deal with women."

"Yeah i can see. Now let's go. This close house is suffocating me."
With that we went to a hotel with a car.

~~

"I would like to have Bulgogi and a glass of red wine. Thank you." I said surprisingly calmly.

"Thank you sir. And for you sir?"

"A plate of jjigae and kimchi. And a glass of coke. Thank you."

"Will be right there sir." With that the waitter left.

"Hyung this place is amazing. The beach side view seems so romantic." He said looking around.

"Yeah it is." I said already drowned in his beauty.

We started talking about the random things of our day until the food arrived.

"Umm it smells tasty." With that we started digging in. We ate our dinner in comfortable silence.

After the dinner we went to the beach. The waves were so peaceful and calming releasing all your day. We took out our shoes and walked near the water, waves hitting our legs.

We kept walking for quite some time until jungkook spoke.

"Hyung. I want to tell you s-something." He said a little nervously.

"What it is?"

He suddenly sat in front of me on his knees.

"H-hyung I wanted to tell you this from a long time. The day i saw you at the traffic signal changed my whole life. I followed you. I know it was wrong but that time my heart can not differentiate between right and wrong. Then the next day i was caught by you peeking inside your house. I swear the first time I heard your voice i felt the whole jungle in my stomach. It was like i met the missing piece of my life. I know you will be thinking i am over exaggerating but this is the truth. A person like me who had no future plans, who always thought there is no one to understand him in this fake world, whose father thought his child is just a toy with no feelings you gave ne light hyung, you taught me to enjoy whatever you have. And most importantly you taught me to be good human being who is full of manners that probably my mother failed to do so. And whatever your answer might be but i wanna thank you for coming in my life and showing me a path. I am blessed to have you hyung. And lastly I LOVE YOU JIMIN-SHI."
He finished with tears rolling down his cheeks. Well my eyes were wet too from the heartfelt proposal. My heart isn't in it's pace anymore. Its palpitating guys.

But wait i can't except his proposal. He is still a teenager. No i can't let him ruin his life behind me. I just can't.

"J-jungkook it's... It's not possible." I whispered lowly.

"But why hyung. Please tell me." He said standing up.

"Jungkook you are just a teenager. And i.. I am a 37 years old man. You will just ruin your life with me. Who will accept us? What will people think? They will make fun of you jungkook. Your classmates will make fun of you or even would be disgusted by you. This can't be happening." I said with a heavy breath.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter what other's think about me, about you or about us. If we are together we will fight all of them. They doesn't matter in such a important decision of our life's." He said holding my arms.

"Jungkook you don't understand. Don't think of short term happiness. There is a long way to go."

"Hyung even a moment spend with you is special for me. How can i let you go?" He said tears again brimming in his eyes.

"Jungkook I don't have energy to think rational anymore. Please drop me home and you also go home." I said rubbing my forehead.

"But jimin-"

"Jungkook! I said let's go." With that I started walking towards the car.

I could feel his stare on my back. I can feel how sad he must be feeling. How much heart broken he would be right now. Now i can feel how much it would have pained my sister when she saw her lover in someone else's embrace.
Because right now I can feel it all. The pain. The heart break. The suffocating. It's all too much. And jungkook he is just a kid how could he handle so much.

I opened the car door and sat on the passenger seat waiting for jungkook. After 5 minutes he came with a red face. I wanted to console him and tell him that everything will fall in place but I couldn't. Even if my heart is crying still I couldn't.

He started driving. It was so silent. Too silent that crying of our heart could be clearly heard.

This is all I wanted. Didn't I? I also liked jungkook. And I also wanted him to feel the same towards me. But now that he is in front of me giving all of him I just can't think straight. All the fear of society, the fear of ruining his life, ruining his enjoyment period, and at last fear of him leaving me behind as I get old grips me. I can't think beyond these fears. This is the first time in 36 years that I have fallen in such situation.
I look outside and saw bright light decorating the whole road. It usually felt peace to see this calmness and cold air hitting your face. But now I can feel nothing. How are we gonna act towards each other now? Are we gonna break our friendship now? Will he not talk to me now? Will he hate me now?

Suddenly the car stopped and so did the train of my thoughts.

I silently got out of the car with jungkook. We reached the door when I turned toward him.

"Jungkoo-" Before I can continue he cut me off.

"Hyung I know I shouldn't have opened the book of my heart in front of you. But now what's done is done. But the thing is I don't want our friendship being ruined due to my shitty emotions. I can't lose you as a person. Please hyungie." He practically begged.

"Jungkook I know and i also don't want our friendship to be ruined. And don't say your emotions shit. Emotions are the only thing that make you feel human. And yes be a good boy and go straight home. Or else sleep here. I am worried that you will choose a step you shouldn't right now." I said ruffling his hair.

"No hyung I want to go home." He said looking down. I looked at him for a minute.

"Huh! Ok then send me your live location on whatsapp asap." He quickly did it.

"Now can I go. I can't stand here anymore."
Ouch! That hurted.

"Yeah. Good night." I saw him taking fast steps towards his car.

"REMEMBER NO DRINKING!" I shouted as he drove off.

As soon as we went away I called Taehyung.

"Hello Tae."

"What's up jiminie?"

"Can you come to my house as fast as possible."

"Wait what happened?"

"I'll tell you once you come."

"Okk will be right there."

"Ok bye." With that I cut the call.

Huhh! This all is stressing me too much. I just hope Jungkook doesn't take any stupid steps.

___________________________________________

Hello guys🤗🤗

What do you think Jimin did right?

Thank you for your support💜💜

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜