Would

Jimins pov:

I was jumping towards the room number tae gave me. Suddenly a buffy man with a black uniform stopped me.

"Where do you think you both are going?"

"Umm.. Tae- i mean Kim Taehyung told me to come to the 11 room number."

"Are you Park Jimin?

" Yes i am" I said a little too excited.

"Ok come this way." I started moving with him with jungkook behind me. Suddenly the bodyguard again turned towards me mal making me bump into him.

"OWW!" I said rubbing my nose.

"Are you olay jiminie hyung?" Jungkook said quickly coming by my side and glaring at the guard.

"I am fine. But why did you stop?"

"This man right here can't come with you."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because Kim Taehyung only asked Park Jimin to come."

"But he is my friend." I said.

"No means no."

"YOU-"

"Jungkook keep yourself calm. Please let ne go. I will meet you at the door. Please." I said showing my puppy eyes.

"But-"

"Please jungkook."

"Fine"

"Thank you." I hugged him immediately not wanting him to get sad.

"I will wait on the exit door. Come fast."

"I will"

"Bye."

I quickly went behind the guard. We reached room number 11. He opened it and there was tae sitting on the chair removing his makeup.

"TAE!!" He turned around hearing my loud voice. I jumped on him so that I could hug him.

"Jimin jimin jimin. You don't know how much I missed you."

"I missed you too tar bear."

"Where were you. At least you should have kept in contact with me. You asshole. I was so worried."

"I am sorry. It was my mom. You know how she is."

"Yeah! Well sit. I have a lot in my head and need someone to talk to."

"Yeah tae. I need to talk to you too but there is someone outside waiting for me."

"Who?"

"A friend"

"Only a friend?"

"Only a friend."

"Really?"

"Really"

"What's his name?"

"Jungkook"

"Ohhhh so jiminie has a crush on jungcock!!" He exclaimed jumping here and there.

"HEY! Its jungkook."

"Yeah whatever. So you do have a crush on him?"

"Noo! Leave it. Here take the phone and save your number." I said giving him my phone. He took it saved his number.

"Let's meet up tomorrow. I really wanna compensate the time we have lost." He said giving back my phone.

"Ok but you are a celeb you can't meet me somewhere outside otherwise people will make some shit news and all so at my house. What say?"

"Yeah sure jsut text ne the address."

"You know tae i am so happy to meet you. I feel like...now i can be myself." I said hugging him again.

"Me too jimin. I missed you so so much."

"Okk now lets not get emotional. I should go. Will meet you tomorrow." I said waving at him and going out of the door.

___________________________________________

Jungkook's pov:

"Please jungkook" Jimin said with the puppy eyes that i could never deceive.

"Fine"

"Thank you" He hugged me saying so.

"I will wait for you at the exit door. Come fast."

"I will."

"Bye" And with that I saw him walking away with the bodyguard.

'Huh! I hate it already.'
I dragged my legs towards the door. My plan is flopped. I still have the ring in my pocket that i should have given to jimin long ago. I just stood near the gate randomly scrolling through my phone and waiting for jimin.

A lot of people were going out. I heard a loud bunch of girls laughing. I faced them and saw they were standing just beside me.

"Did you see the guy whom Taehyung was hugging" One of them said.

"Yeah! I even have a video of it. They looked so cute together. Just like lost lovers meeting after a long time." Another girl replied.

"Yesss! I am sure that will be on the headlines tomorrow."

"What if they become boyfriends. Ahh my heart is going to break."

I just heard them gossiping. Is it true? Does jimin hyung really love Taehyung? Ani he can't. They are best friends. I am sure they are just friends nothing much. But if they are? Then what will i do? My poor heart! Already our age gap was a problem for society and now him loving someone else would make it a mess. Arghh I need some fresh air.

I waited for some more time ignoring my aching heart. But jiminie hyung is still not here. How long do they need to talk? Well Jungkook don't be a jealous asshole. They are friends who have met after more than a decade. Of course they will take time.

I was busy in my thoughts when a hand swayed in front. I got out of trance and saw jimin hyung with a worried face.

"Where were you lost?"

"Ha.. I just.. When did you come?"

"Just now. Let's go."

"Yeah let's go. " We started walking towards the car in silence.

"How was it?" I asked.

"What?"

"Meeting him"

"Ohh tae. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jungkook. It was all because of you. " He said hugging me suddenly.

"It's nothing hyung. I promised you and for your kind information I am a man of my words." I said laughing.

"Yeah you sure are. But seriously Jungkook I don't know how I was going to meet tae without your help."

"Hyung. It is your birthday. I had to do this. Now lets go home. I am tired."

"Okk lets go."

With that we drove away towards our house.

___________________________________________

Hello guys🤗

Thank you for your support 💜

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜