1. When I met him

Idiots. I know they didn't want to leave me alone so it wouldn't happen again. That's why last night, I went with my stupid brothers, Stiles and Scott, into the woods. Looking for half the body of a woman who was murdered. Instead of a body, me and Stiles found his dad. He got really mad at us and told us to go home. Scott was left alone in the woods, and as it turned out the next morning, a wolf bit him and ran away. The wound didn't look too good, but it healed quickly. Suspiciously fast. 

The first day of school had just begun, and in the first class, Scott met the girl of his dreams, Allison. He lent her a pen, but how did he know she didn't have one? I'll have to ask him about it later. 

After school, I sat on the benches with my friend Lydia and the new Allison. We've been watching Scott try to play lacrosse, and I have to admit, he's doing pretty well. Suspicious. My little brother's not the athlete type and he's still trying to play that stupid game. But he did it, he's first line. I was really happy about it. 

Scott looked at me and ran over smiling to hug me. I immediately hugged him and snuggled into him, inhaling his scent. Only he and Stiles could touch me. The rest were immediately punched in the face or crotch. I had my reasons for it.

'You have to help me with something, Sissy.' my brother said.'

'Sure in what? As for Allison, she's single, I already asked.' I grinned at Scott.

He blushed before saying 'that's not what I mean. You must come with me to the woods again, I've lost my inhaler.'

I knew why he wanted me to go with him. It's not about my help at all. She doesn't want to leave me alone. Looking back, I couldn't blame him for his obsessive protection of me.

'Okay. Go get changed, I'll wait by Stiles' car.' I knew very well that my other brother would also go with us.

I waited for them couple of minutes. Stiles looked at me with worried expression on his face, asking me if I am all right.' Yes, you don't have to worry. Just go get this inhaler, I need to study.' 

I hopped into car, boys right after me. Stiles drove off to the woods again. We were walking through the forest when Scott started to explain that since this wolf bit him, he could smell different scents (my vanilla shampoo for example) and hear what people were saying even when they were on the other side of the school's building. 

Stiles started joking about Scott turning into a werewolf, but I stopped listening. I sank into my own thoughts. Depression started to hit me again, but I didn't want to let it out, so I started looking for an inhaler. 
'I swear there was a body and an inhaler.' said Scott. 
'If the killer moved the body, I hope he left the inhaler behind, that shit costs $80.' 
I squealed in surprise and fear when Scott pulled me by his body to cover me. That's when I heard that voice.
'What are you doing here? This is private property.' 
I looked under my brother's shoulder to see if the caller was as sexy as his voice. Shit, he's very sexy. This beard and muscles are very attractive. 
'My God, where do they make these guys?' I whispered to Scott. On the face of the handsome guy appeared a small smirk, barely noticeable. 

"Sorry, we didn't know," Stiles said. I decided to join the conversation again.
'We are looking for an inhaler that my clumsy little brother lost. Haven't you seen it somewhere around here?' I asked Mr Muscle. He looked at me and threw something at Scott. Scott caught it easily. His inhaler.

Mr. Muscle started walking away when I shouted after him 'thank you very much!' but he didn't even turn around. I hope to meet him again someday. Just to look at his muscles again.

Oh man, if I only knew what I wished for.