10. When I lost control

Today was a tough day ahead. Or rather, a night. Full moon. And Scott still couldn't control himself. We had to help him somehow. Me and Stiles.

I didn't want to ask Derek for help, even though Stiles suggested it. I wouldn't know how to act after what happened between us at the gas station. I didn't know what to expect from him.

After class was over, the guys had a lacrosse game. I decided to stay and watch them this time, while keeping an eye on Scott. I was walking down the corridor and passing by the coach's office when I heard Lydia. Inside the office. What was she doing there?

The door was ajar so I decided to approach and see what she was up to. When I swung the door open I was shocked. Scott was kissing Lydia. They were literally devouring each other.

'What the fuck are you guys doing? ' I said walking into the room.

Lydia looked at me and immediately ran out of the room all red in the face. I looked at Scott.

'What was that supposed to mean? ' I asked him.

'None of your business. ' he replied angrily.

'You know very well that Stiles is crazy about her! How could you do this to him? '

Scott's eyes lit up yellow. He approached me with his claws extended. I started to back away and hit the wall with my back. His eyes were full of fury. It must be because of the full moon.

'Scott, stop. I'm your sister. I know it's because of the full moon. ' I said to him.

Scott smiled.

'No. This is me. And I regret that you are my sister. Dad was right. You shouldn't have been born. '

I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. I decided to escape to the corridor. As soon as I moved, Scott grabbed my hand and clawed at my stomach.

I groaned in pain and fell to the ground. I heard the door close and began to cry. Couldn't I have been met with at least a little happiness?

I picked myself up from the ground and looked at my stomach. The blood was already very visible. I took out the Stiles sweatshirt I had with me and left the office. I headed toward my school locker. I always had a few bandages there. I took them and went to the bathroom. I washed my wound and bandaged myself.

I left the bathroom and walked toward the football field. The wound on my stomach hurt like hell but I couldn't let it show. I walked onto the field with a smile and sat down on the bench next to Stiles.

'Where have you been? ' asked Stiles.

'In the bathroom. '

Stiles looked at me.

'I need you to help me with something. I asked Scott to ask Lydia if she had feelings for me. He is a werewolf and can sense if she is lying. He said he would ask. And guess what? '

'What? '

'He kissed her. I know it's probably because of the full moon but I can't forgive him like that. I want payback. '

I looked at Stiles.

'I saw them. In couch's office. When they saw me they ran away. '

I couldn't tell Stiles that my brother had hurt me again. I didn't want to worry him.

After the game was over, Scott didn't even wait for us. He disappeared somewhere. Stiles and I grabbed a few things in a bag and headed toward my house.

At the door we met my mother. She complained for a while that she had no contact with Scott, that on a full moon she always has a lot of work. When she asked what we had in the bag we lied that it was a project for school.

We went upstairs. Scott was already in his room.

We pulled out the handcuffs. Scott looked at us.

'You think I'm going to let you handcuff me like a dog? '

I nodded and walked over to him. I handcuffed him to the heater.

Stiles poured water into a dog bowl for Scott and set it next to him. Then he went out into the hallway and sat down next to me. We sat like that and every now and then Scott asked us to let him out.

'Emily! Let me out or you'll regret it! I'll do my best to bury you dead this time. I wish they had made sure then. You deserved everything that happened to you. You are a failure. You couldn't even kill yourself! Let me out! '

I hid my face in my hands.

'Don't listen to him. ' said Stiles putting his hand on my back.

Scott started again.

'My dad left because of you! And he is my dad, he never wanted you! You destroyed our family, you always destroy everything. I'm tired of always babysitting you! '

This was too much. I ran to my room and pulled my suitcase out from under the bed. I pulled out the long knife I kept there.

I was losing control of myself. I pulled out a jar of wolfsbane and plunged the knife into it. The wolfsbane immediately stuck to it.

I left the room and headed toward Scott's room. Stiles looked at me horrified.

'What do you want to do? What is this? ' he asked horrified.

'It's a payback. '

Stiles didn't even try to stop me. I walked into the room and looked at Scott. Pathetic puppy.

I leaned over and plunged the knife into his thigh. Scott screamed in pain and I wanted more of that. This time I plunged the knife into his shoulder. Then into his hip. Then I did it blindly.

Every now and then I replenished the knife with wolfsbane. I stopped when Scott roared very loudly. That woke me up. I looked at him. He was barely breathing.

'Oh my god. '

I said quietly and ran out of his room heading towards the exit of the house completely ignoring Stiles' screams.

Derek's pov

I was with my mother in the house she recently bought. She didn't want to live in our burned property. I understood her.

We spent a few days together talking. I told her what happened when she was in the form of a wolf.

Mom told me that when the fire broke out she panicked and turned into a wolf. Then she escaped into the woods and because of the stress she could not return to her human form. She began to lose herself and forget everything.

If it wasn't for Emily, she would still be living under the form of a wolf in the forest.

We sat together on the couch and ate pizza. I knew that my mother would start this topic sooner or later. I was not wrong.

'So this girl, Emily. What's between you two? ' my mom asked me. I looked at her.

'Nothing. Her brother was bitten by an Alpha recently. That's how we knew each other. '

'Okay. But that's not the whole truth. ' she concluded.

As usual, she had to drone on about the subject.

'It is the truth. There's nothing else. '

My mother was about to say something when my phone rang. I showed her the display.

'Speaking of the devil. '

I picked up the phone.

'What happened? '

I was surprised when I heard Stiles' voice.

'You need to come to Scott's house. I don't know what to do. ' Stiles was panicked.

'Stiles, what happened? '

What I heard froze me.

' Scott... Emily... My god. '

My heart started pounding. Mom looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Shit. She could always see right through me.

'Stiles, speak up, damn it! '

'Emily killed Scott. She went into some kind of rage, I couldn't stop her. He's not moving. '