28. When he found out her secret

Isaac finally woke up. He couldn't remember what happened to him, so Derek, Scott and Stiles took him to Deaton's clinic.

They immersed him in a large tank of ice-cold water, hoping to somehow restore his memory.

It turned out that he was being held in a large, dark building. Isaac managed to escape with the help of a girl named Braeden.

Isaac looked terrible, but at least they knew that the pack of Alphas was holding Boyd, Erica, and another girl Isaac didn't know.

'So you don't know what the building was or where it was? ' Derek asked when Isaac had already emerged from the water tank. He was wet and shaking.

'I have no idea. I know I associate this building, it's definitely in our town. Well, and it's abandoned. ' Isaac replied.

They heard Scott's cell phone ringing. He took it out of his pocket and answered it.

'Hey, I know which building Isaac was held in. ' Emily said on the other end of the line.

'From where? '

'Long story. Lydia and Allison helped me. It's the First State Bank. It's empty now. '

Stiles nodded.

'Well, yeah. They closed it down a few years ago when someone robbed it. ' he said.

'That's funny, because they advertised that they had the best security system and not even a fly could get into their vault. ' Emily laughed.

'Hey, do you still need my car? ' Stiles asked looking at Scott's phone screen.

'I just have to go somewhere and your car will be free. '

'To get ice cream or banana bread? ' Stiles sighed.

'Why do you immediately assume that I need to go get ice cream? ' Emily scolded.

'Well, I don't know. Who woke me up in the middle of the night two nights ago? '

'I don't know what you're talking about. I'll come get you soon. '

Emily hung up. Scott looked at Stiles in confusion.

'Emily woke you up in the middle of the night because she wanted ice cream? '

Stiles nodded.

'Yes. And you don't want to upset a woman, especially right before her period. Especially Emily. '

Scott nodded in understanding. Derek's brow furrowed in thought.

***

Emily sat in her room and went through her clothes. She wanted to get rid of the ones she no longer wore.

She put the unwanted clothes in a box and picked it up from the floor. She went to the stairs to carry the items down to the basement.

***

Scott sat with Stiles in Derek's loft, working out a plan to get Boyd, Erica, and the mystery girl back from the Alphas.

They had almost everything in place and were about to discuss when to go on the mission when Stiles' phone rang.

'I swear I'll kill her if she calls again for another batch of ice cream. ' he said picking up the phone and ignoring Derek's glare. 'What is it Sissy? '

They heard a sigh on the other end. Derek sensed that Emily was embarrassed, tired and very worried about something.

'Can you come to the hospital and pick me up? I don't have the strength to walk home. '