1

"hao!" ricky shake zhanghao's shoulder.

"hao hyung,are you listening?" ricky look at where zhanghao is looking,he wasn't even suprise when he sees hanbin laughing with gyuvin and matthew right infront of the class whiteboard.

"hyung,you need to stop glaring at hanbin.You've been doing this for 10 minute straight!" complain ricky.

The reason why zhanghao is glaring at hanbin non stop was because their exam score was announced and unfortunately he placed 2nd in the whole grade and lose to hanbin by 2 point,result in hanbin to place 1st.Hanbin would occasionally tease him by saying that "i didn't even study" (which he actually did).

"i'm thinking on how to commit murder without anyone finding out that it was me" hao said,he didn't even hesitate one bit.The blonde hair could only rolled his eyes,too lazy to said anything as he take out his phone to message his boyfriend,gyuvin, who stopped talking immediately and reply the blonde back,a big smile on his face.

Hanbin could feel someone was burning holes behind him,he glance behind and not even suprise that it was zhanghao who is staring at him.He wink at the older and smile sweetly at him before continue to listen to matthew rambling about his crush.

"let's go ricky,let's leave this place" hao stand up abruptly as he grab ricky's wrist and pull him out of the classroom ignoring a certain person who had been staring at him ever since he stood up abruptly,a giggle escape from his mouth.

They only went to the vending machine to get some coffee.

The professor finally stop the class and all the students leave straight away,not wanting to deal with this thing anymore.Only some people haven't leave as they are packing their bags.

"hi hao hyung!" gyuvin smile widely as he greet zhanghao who was putting his laptop in his bag.

"hey gyuvin! come here to pick up your narcissistic boyfriend?" a loud smack can be heard behind him as they both look at the person behind him which is ricky who had smack hao with his book.Thank god the book wasn't thick.

"that hurt ricky!" zhanghao hissed as he is about to reach his head to sooth the pain, a certain hand already there and is helping him sooth the pain by softly palming the place that hurt.

Zhanghao freeze at his spot,his face was close to a certain someone's shoulder,belong to his rival, Sung hanbin. 

Hanbin was actually about to go outside to wait for the older when he saw gyuvin already walking toward zhanghao and ricky so he follows behind him but was too late to block ricky's book from zhanghao's head.

Since His hand was already there so he decided to help the older to sooth the pain.He knows it hurts a lot due to past experience with his father,even if it a small book it still hurt like hell

"get off me,i can handle myself" zhanghao didn't slap hanbin's hand away from him but he did glare at hanbin who only smile amusedly.

"i'm here to get you hao,don't be mean to me" he said,still caressing the older's hair.

"are you joking,why the hell would i go with you and stop touching me" zhanghao finally slap that hand away from him as he crosses his arm.

"well apparently my dad told me to send you home starting today,didn't you read Mr.Zhang's message about it?" hanbin said as he stare at the older who finally stop glaring at him and begin to check his phone.Yup,his dad actually send it and he didn't read it because he was having a conversation with ricky.

"Don't care,i'll go with my own driver" Zhanghao simply said as he left hanbin alone,leaving the classroom.

"hyung,you do know we can't disappoint our parents right? and your driver are not going to pick you up." hanbin caught up as he walk right beside hao.

"don't tell me he fired them,oh god" zhanghao sighed as he felt bad for getting the driver's fired.

"you are coming with me hyung,i won't accept no for a response.I need to pick up yujin later,come on" Hanbin ignored the older whining as he pull zhanghao by the wrist and into his expensive car.Letting Zhanghao sit at the passenger seat .

atleast i can see yujinnie then it fine i guess..hao pout as he look outside the window.

Meanwhile with gyuvin and ricky

"babe,you shouldn't do that,that looks like it actually hurt" gyuvin said as he hold ricky's wrist,his other hand holding the book and ricky's wrist,he lift both of their hands upwards in attempt to scold ricky.

"well he deserve it for calling me a narcissistic" ricky glare at his boyfriend for defending zhanghao instead of his actual boyfriend.

"but you are though-"

"do you want to get hit too?" ricky steps on gyuvin's foot,though it wasn't too hard.It was an attempt to warn him.

"you can't even move right now babe" gyuvin chuckles as he change from two hand holding ricky's wrist to one hand holding both ricky's wrist with one hand holding ricky's waist,pulling him closer.Gyuvin really need to thank the god and his mother for giving him big hand that can hold two wrist of ricky's.

Ricky could only glare at gyuvin and face to the side,doesn't want to see his boyfriend's face even though his cheeks already betray him with the soft redness spreading across his white skin.

Gyuvin chuckles loudly as he slip the two wrist to wrap around his neck as he lean down to press a kiss on ricky's forehead making ricky relaxed.

"Let's go home" gyuvin smile softly as he intertwined their hands together.