6

The next day,they finally move in.Yujin who is currently watching the tv while waiting for zhanghao and hanbin to unpack their bags was getting bored as he pace around the place.

He was getting hungry as he goes to the kitchen to get some cereal that hanbin had bought yesterday but he was too short as he tries to get the cereal which is hiding deep inside the top of the counter.

The sound of the chair scraping against the floor can be heard clearly throughout the house.He was about to go down after he got the cereal but then he forgot that he is standing on top of the chair as he walk off the chair and immediately fell flat on the floor,his whole body laid down on the floor as his arms accidently hit the cabinets causing a loud thud sound.It was a hard fall because it is very high since the counter is very high.

Zhanghao who already done with his stuff,came down to check on yujin but the kid was not there in the living room where they leave him.He was about to shout for yujin's name but then he heard a loud crying noise from the kitchen and immediately his senses turns on and began running towards the kitchen.

"yujin!" zhanghao eyes widen and gently lift yujin up from the kitchen floor and carry him.Yujin who realises that it is zhanghao,the boy straight away hugs zhanghao's neck.

"it okay,it okay.Hyung will apply some ointment okay?"Zhanghao pat his back as he carries yujin to his and hanbin room to get the first aid-kit.Hanbin who isn't aware of anything was suprised to see his little brother teary eyes and hugging zhanghao tightly.

"what happened?" asked hanbin as he stares at zhanghao who put yujin on the bed.

"he fell because he want to eat cereal,get the first aid for me please" zhanghao wipes the tears that coming out from yujin's eyes as he smile at yujin who pouts at him because it hurts.

Hanbin went to get the first aid-kit in one of the bedside table's drawer and gave it to zhanghao who opened it and begin to treat the wound.

"haohao...it hurts" yujin mumbles after he saw zhanghao is done.

"it will get better later" zhanghao gave him a small smile as he lean in to give a kiss on yujin's forehead.

"yujin-ie hungry? let's eat out and buy groceries,want or no?" zhanghao ruffles yujin's hair as yujin excitedly wave his arms on the air.

"want! want!" yujin giggles when zhanghao carries him.

"let's go!!" zhanghao giggles too but then someone cough behind them,ruining the moment.

"we still have yujin's luggage to unpack,we are not going until we finish this" hanbin said,arms crossed as the two pouted.

"those puppy eyes will not worked on me this time yujin" hanbin stick out his tongue when yujin gave him his puppy eyes.

the kid could only 'tsk' at his big brother as he look at hao who was thinking what he should do since yujin plan fail.

"haohao hyung,i'm counting on you" yujin whisper as zhanghao glare at him.

Zhanghao gently put yujin down as he whisper to yujin.

"yujin-ie,go outside and wait,hyung will handle him" zhanghao gave him a thumbs up as yujin walk out the room after he nods.

hanbin who stood there and immediately knows that they are planning something but what is it?

after yujin leave,hanbin was about to move to stop yujin but then got block by hao who smile sheeplishly.

"bin-ah" he called out and hanbin instantly knows what hao is gonna do and it is definately not good for his heart.

Zhanghao move closer though he was a bit cranky and move like a robot when he hugs hanbin's neck,he still mastered up his courage to do this for yujin and hanbin's arms straight away went to hold his waist.Hao's breath hitch but he calm down soon as he whisper to hanbin.

"i know your sulky because i gave yujin all my attention before you,if you still being stubborn here,i will not give you any of my attention in the future" hao whispered as he smile.

Hanbin didn't thought he would got caught so early.Yes,he was actually sulky because hao didn't even glance at him whenever he is with yujin but he didn't know the older actually observe him pretty good.

Hanbin gulped as he let go of hao and walk out of the room all flustered,leaving hao giggling inside the room as he follow hanbin.

Yujin who saw the two finally out of the room,he look at hao who wink at him and immediately yujin jumps happily as they both follow hanbin who already grab his car keys and leading them out of the house.

"haohao can i have this?" yujin beamed as he showed him a pack of fairy set toy.

"of course baby! anything you want.Hanbin-ie will buy it all for you" zhanghao grinned as he squished yujin's cheek.

Hanbin was dumbfounded even though they both are equally rich why is it always him becoming the target and their walking credit card.

"we are here to buy groceries but why are we at the toys section?" hanbin facepalm himself as he look at the two who is picking more toys.

"hao,you are suppose to stop him why are you going along with him!?" hanbin gently grab the older wrist when he was about to reach for a toy that yujin wanted.

"oh come on,we are buying this once in a while,relax.It not like we are running out of money" hao shrugged as he smiles innocently.

hanbin sigh as he carry yujin to put him inside the cart so that he won't go anywhere and begin pushing the cart with one hand,the other interlace with hao's fingers.The two who were forced out of the toy section,both whining before shutting up when hanbin told them if they keep that up,they will leave this instant and he will buy groceries himself.

They somehow change position with hao pushing the cart while hanbin picking the groceries,this leave hao to play with yujin while waiting for hanbin.

In this story,hao can cook TvT