18

Just like what they had promised,today they are going to the funfair.It is meaningful for all of them because surprisingly it is yujin's first time going there.

The others already left first thing in the morning and so it only the three of them left in the house.

"Yujin-ah! Hao hyung! Let's go!" Hanbin shouted from the front door,he is currently waiting for the two.

"Wait! Yujin-ah!!" Yujin fell down the stairs due to being overly excited.

Hao was actually trying to dress an over excited kid earlier so that why they were a bit slow.

Yujin giggles,he seems to not care whether his body hurt from the fall,he just want to go to the funfair.

"Yujin-ah, don't run too fast,we will go don't worry" hanbin chuckles at his little brother whose eyes are sparkling while running to him.

"That kid... seriously.." hao panted,he rest his hand on hanbin's right shoulder when he reach him as a support making hanbin giggles at him.

"Hyung! Hyung! Come onnn! It gonna close later!" Yujin whined,he had already wear his shoes and is currently waiting for two.

"Oh come on,yujin-ie.We are literally going there when it just open,how on earth will it close that fast" hao rolled his eyes as he wear his shoes.

Yujin ignore him as he sing his way to the car.Hao really want to hit this boy on the head seriously.

"Let's go now hyung" hanbin tries to hold his laughter as he pat hao on the back and lead him to his car.The older man didn't even want to speak anymore as he follows.

.

"Hyung!!!" Yujin excitedly screams as he drag both hanbin and hao's hand into the front gate.His eyes never stop beaming sparkles.

"Yujin-ah,calm down!" Hao stopped him as he pulled the intertwined hands up making yujin lifted from the ground a bit.

Hao had told them to always hold hands so that yujin won't get lost knowing the boy will be too excited to know who he is holding and so yujin is between hanbin and hao, holding both the adults hand.They really look like a family.

"Let's get the map first and find a balloon boy" hao instructed as he pulled the intertwined hand to the other direction.

Yujin sulk but nonetheless follow hao since he is the boss of their small family.

"Wait why the balloon boy?" Hanbin asked curiously,why are they suddenly buying balloon?

"It for yujin,i saw in some video parents tie the balloon at their kids beg so when they are lost we can find them easily" hao explained.hanbin only let out an "oh" sound and the brothers stay quiet while hao busy with getting what he wanted.

"Okay,there! Now,yujin-ah, where do you want to go?" Hao grinned as he show the map to yujin.

Yujin who finally gets to go to try what he wanted,grinned widely and point at where he want to go and they all go together.

.

After a bunch of ride,the three of them rest under a tree.Hanbin who had slump his body in the bench with his eyes close while hao who sit beside him with his head down,they both felt very dizzy from the insane rides.How on earth is yujin no dizzy at all!?

It unlucky to them that yujin is taller than most of his age.He passed all the rides required height and ride them all,hanbin pray everytime they reach a ride,pray that yujin is not tall enough for it but sadly it didn't happen.

The kid who was standing beside them suddenly disappear into the crowds without the two adult noticing him.

"Can we leave?" Hao asked hanbin who nodded as he opened his eyes.