23

"fitness test? seriously? what do they think of us.High schoolers?" Zhanghao rolled his eyes when he heard the next round is a fitness test.

It not like he is bad at it or something but he just doesn't want to get sweaty just for this competition that he think is useless.The last time he joined this competition,there wasn't any fitness round since they change it every 5 year.

Zhanghao look beside him and there is ricky who is in the same state of him but more annoyed at the thought of just running with other people.

Kuanjui laughed at his two best friends,his hands hitting on jeonghyeon's arm every time he let out a laugh.Jeonghyeon only patiently endure it all even though it hurts like hell.

"Everyone please gather around,i will now announced the next round theme and the rules!"  Jaehyun said through the microphone.

All of the competitor are very happy and excited,knowing they can run around chasing people and win the easiest round is what make them pleased about this round.

Zhanghao only look around him, analyzing the room before joining the others.

"alright.For this round,i believe everyone already realise but for those who still don't know,this round will be a test for your physical body,mind thinking and strategic,or more what it is known as,hide and seek" When jaehyun say it,loud cheering can be heard so loudly that Zhanghao had to close his ear.

"calm down,calm down.You will have 30 seconds to hide.The door that are lock needs a key to it so make sure you don't blindly run and hide.The seekers are from professionals that we hired and they are very experience.Once you are caught,defend yourself and you will have a chance.If not then you will get beaten until you faint and you will be out of the game.We have already prepare the medics so there will be no problem at all.The game will last for 2 hour 30 minutes,there are three safe spot in some area and you have only 5 minutes to rest and you will be kick out if it already pass the limit" Everyone immediately went silent after hearing the rules.They thought it will be just a simple hide and seek but it not.How is this any different from the first round?

"You have 2 hour 30 minutes to find clues and the right key to the right door,once you discover the door. You will win the game.After three people discover the door,the round will immediately end and the top three will proceed to the next round.Enjoy the game and good luck to all competitors.The game will start in 10 minutes,please get your watches at the right side of the room" Jaehyun smile,giving a bow before leaving the place to who knows where.

After he leave,straight away whispering and shouting can be heard from other competitors,probably terrified or angry at the rules.

Zhanghao understand because back when it was the first time he came to participate,he was very shocked at the culture of the competition.Back then,it was more brutal since the competitor who lose will be beaten right infront of them,it the aftermath of losing.These competition rules were made from the past leaders and are passed down till now.

Hanbin and him were the only one who were the first to participate back then making them the juniors.The seniors will always talking down on them,said lot of shits about them and even force them to do certain things,they were very greedy and arrogant.

Of course,both him and hanbin never listen to the seniors and ignore all of them and this make the seniors even more mad and try to attack them when the round started.They were jealous because the juniors who had just participate, ended up smarter than them and to them,Hanbin and Zhanghao are arrogant because of their wisdom and amazing skills,better than all of them combine while hanbin and hao,both complete these individually.

Now,only hanbin and Zhanghao are the seniors for this competitions.They never reveal it though or else other competitors will accuse them for knowing how the competition works before them.