24

It was about the last minute before the round end when suddenly the third door open making Hao and hanbin detached themselves from each other and look at the door in shock.

Jeonghyeon is standing there or more to bending down as he catch his breath,his head bleeding and a few deep injuries with blood dripping non stop but he still manage to get here.

Jeonghyeon look up,his dazed eyes turn into a relief when he realise he got the right door.

"jeonghyeon!" Hao shout when the boy fell to the ground,unconcious.He must had lost a lot of blood.

"hanbin-ah! get the medic!" Zhanghao instruct and Hanbin immediately went to get it while hao went to jeonghyeon and pull him to the couch.He had learn medical skill before so he check on the injuries whether it deep or not and how recent is it.

Before he could find it,the medic team came rushing in and seperate him from Jeonghyeon and they take him somewhere.

"hao--" Hanbin called out at the anxious Zhanghao.Although he had just met the boy but he can't help it and worry about him.

.

"I can still participate!" Jeonghyeon said frustratedly to the doctor who shake his head.

"Mr Lee,I'm very sorry but you cannot participate with these wounds.You can't even move so it impossible for you to participate.Even if you can,you won't last long" The doctor said making Jeonghyeon immediately shut his mouth.

After the doctor leave,a swarm of people came in to see him.Who else then Ricky,Kuanjui,Zhanghao and also Hanbin and Gyuvin.

"are you okay?" Ricky asked worriedly.

"the doctor said I can't participate anymore" Jeonghyeon sighed,his right arm closing his eyes.

"and i already reach this far.." Jeonghyeon said in a low voice and they all look at each other.

"Can you guys...leave me alone.I'm sorry" Jeonghyeon smile at them who nodded.

"hope you have a fast recovery,Jeonghyeon-ah" Kuanjui said and they all leave except for the monster heirs.

"I'm envious that you two can solve it really quick without having any injuries at all" He said,staring at the two who just stare at him blankly.

"or maybe your father paid them to not beat you two and let you go since you guys have the power and money to do so" Jeonghyeon said again which made hao widen his eyes.He can't believe the friend he had just made is saying these things.

"There are no way you guys could do it that fast! Even i,a genius take some time.You definitely cheated,or you two join hand? Ha,i knew it" He said again.

"Well it because you're not smart enough" Hanbin said and hao look at him in shock.Where is the humbling and people pleaser hanbin went?

"What?" Jeonghyeon glare at him.

"Didn't you notice the small dark arrow on the ceiling,blood stain on the door? The keys weren't really important because all the lock that lead you to the door are the same.You only need to find the door key and the regular key" Hanbin explain,crossing his arm and stare boredly at Jeonghyeon.

"If you are the so-called genius or what you admit you are,you could've solve it within 30 minutes.But you didn't so you're not a genius.You can't blame the seeker when they already give hint about who they are at the beginning of the game and it easy to differentiate them" Hanbin said again,rolling his eyes.

"Jeonghyeon-ah,don't judge other just because they are smarter than you.If you want to insult us then do it without involving family.You don't even know us and you're here talking like we know each other.Our fathers will definitely not do any of that because they know their sons are geniuses and doesn't need these childish tricks.Not only that,this is a test for their sons to see how they progress these past years.Also,Me and Hanbin are rival so why would we join hand!" Now it Zhanghao turn to talk,glaring at Jeonghyeon,very disappointed of him.