2

"yujin!" the 10 year old boy turned towards his favourite voice as he happily run toward zhanghao happily.

"hao hyung!!" yujin grin as he jump to hug zhanghao.

Zhanghao's balance is not good ever since he was young,he was about to fall when a pair of arms hold him still by grabbing his waist.

"yujin,don't jump on hao,you know he have bad balance" hanbin scolded his younger brother as he flick yujin's forehead.

"hao hyung look! hanbinnie hyung is bullying me" yujin pout as he whine to zhanghao,holding his forehead.Zhanghao who currently carrying yujin,lets out a small laugh as he pull yujin's hand away and softly place a kiss on yujin's forehead.

"don't worry,hao hyung will scold your hyung later!" zhanghao grin making yujin smile.

"thank you hao hyung!" yujin giggles when hanbin glare at him.

"let's go before Madam Zhang and my mother worry" hanbin lead zhanghao towards the car as he help him get in even though zhanghao could do it himself anyways.Yujin sitting on Zhanghao's lap as he excitedly tell his stories.

"what a happy family" a teacher smile when he saw the interaction between the two.

"isn't that yujin's big brother?" another teacher join in

"i didn't know yujin has an older brother?" the teacher gasped

"he does,they have an age gap of 13 years.Don't worry a lot of teachers and parents mistook his older brother for his dad too." the teacher laughed.

"is the brown hair man his partner? they look good together" the teacher ask

"don't know" the teacher shrug.

Hanbin send Zhanghao home first before going back to his house.yujin and zhanghao bit their goodbyes as they leave.

Zhanghao and Hanbin's parents are all best friends especially their dads who are best friend since young.This result zhanghao and hanbin to know each other ever since they were born.This also causes their family to compare their sons to each other,especially Zhanghao who constantly getting compare with hanbin who got 1st place every year.That when zhanghao started to hate the boy.The same goes to hanbin who also constantly getting compare with zhanghao for not knowing how to play instruments.

they act like they are friends infront of their parents but behind close door,they are actually enemies.They usually only got close to each other when there is hanbin' s younger brother yujin.They used to intensely compete with each other in high school,joining the same competition just to see who is better.It was so intense to the point the schools had to stop them from participating any competition and focus on their mental health instead.

Nowdays they are a bit better than the past though they are still competing.

Both of their family are wealthy and both are famous for their friendship and management.

Zhanghao's father own over 20 hotel that are very popular across the global.He was rewarded for the best hotel awards.Zhanghao' s mother have her own cosmetic brand that is well-known to not only the youngsters but for all generations.She manage the cosmetic brand along side with hanbin's mom who open more than 35 boutique store that are also popular.Hanbin's dad however,have multiple company that are best sellers and popular across the global too. (This is just to describe how rich they are TvT)

"Hao! Come here" mrs Zhang called out for zhang hao  when she realised her son is home.

"Yes ma" he walks towards the kitchen to see his mother making a salad.