15

After hao called all the kids to gather in the living room,they sat down on the couches.The kids sit on the floor (because they want to) while the partners sit on the couch.

They were about to start when they heard footstep coming from the stairs and so they stop and glance at the stair with curious eyes staring at the figure who stood there,who is suprised as to why everyone is looking at him.

"eoh? you came seung eon-ah? i thought you didn't want to come cause you will be left out?" gyuvin asked his little brother who cheeks redden from getting exposed.Seungeon,gyuvin's little brother had contact him before the trip,telling his older brother the reason he can't come.

Even though seungeon live and study overseas,he still contact his family daily since his parents really worries about him.Because of this,their parents will always visit seuongeon every once in two week to see him.Yes,gyuvin and his siblings came from a loving family.

Seung eon love family gathering and attend it usually but in this occasion,he will be the only one who is single while the adults all have partners,he ain't gonna play with kids who are all hyperactive!? he would literally died if he spend within 1 hour with them.

"mom told me to come since it the first time the four family gather" seungeon answered as he slowly sits down beside his older brother who starts to tease his embarassed face.

"no need to be embarassed seungeon-ah,i once was the same like you when your brother came to see ricky" hao sighed as ricky hit his left arm making the older glare at him while seungeon pout.

"but now hao hyung also have one,Leaving seungeon alone" hao smile as he reply a sorry at seuong eon.

"okay,cut the talk,we will now talk about the rooms" hanbin said as he took out a paper that he had drawn a while ago,which is a layout of the place.He explained the detail of each of the rooms and give them 5 minutes to think about it.

"kids,where do you want to sleep? here ,here or here?" hanbin point all of the rooms.There are 4 rooms in total.Two rooms in the third floor and two rooms in the second floor.

"captain wookie will choose!" ollie said as the two shout gunwookss name making the oldest of the kids smiles brightly.He then point at the 2nd floor bedroom and hanbin nodded as he writes the three kids name at the paper.After that,the three kids went to play again but now they went to play outside.

"i'll take here" seung eon point his room which is the third floor.He said it will be more quieter there and it good for his beauty sleep.Gyuvin rolled his eyes while the other three only laughed.

"then ricky and gyuvin will take the third floor,hanbin and i will take the second floor so we can take care of the kids as well" the three of them nodded as they went to their respective room.

"hyungs,let's play basketball after you guys unpacked!" seung eon grinned at them,making a thumbs up which reply with all of them giving him a thumbs up.

.

.

"hao hyung..." hanbin call out for the older using a soft tone as he reach for the older and hug him from behind.

He had already done unpacking his stuff a while ago and was laying down on their bed watching hao walking back and forth putting this, putting that .How many things did he brought anyway?

Hao who was putting his skincare stuff on the vanity was suprised when strong arms pulled him from behind as it rested on his waist.

"bin-ah! i'm still organising my things here,look what you did now it all fell onto the ground!" hao glare at him through the mirror before he stare at his stuff that are now laying on the ground.