14

WHAT

"wh-what" hao stutters a bit as he ask hanbin,making sure he didn't heard him wrong.

Hanbin who was closing his ears,winced at the scream from hao.He already knew this would happened,next time he will definitely wear his soundproof earmuff.

They are currently sitting in the living room to accompany yujin,the boy need to do his homework and wanted to do it in the living room and so here they are chilling.

"Eomma want to do a family day for all of us this holiday" hanbin answer.He also didn't know why his mother would suddenly want to have a family day.

"and who will be there?" hao message his temple slowly.He glance at yujin when he felt another pair of eyes is staring at him and he was right it was yujin who is looking at him with sparkly eyes and hao only gave him a glare and immediately the little boy went back to do his homework.

"our parents,the Shen's and the Kim's family will be there.You know they are a group of best friends so this is kinda a family or friends bonding time" hanbin explained once again.

This was how they all met each other,them four are childhood friends and had been together ever since they were toddlers (hanbin,zhanghao,gyuvin and ricky).

Hanbin's mom,Yaejoon are friends with Zhanghao's mom,Li Hua and gyuvin's mom,Haneul while Haneul are friends with ricky's mom,Hui Ying.One day,Haneul brought Hui Ying to their hangout,they get to know each other and suprisingly Hui Ying are actually an outgoing person and so the four of them becomes best friends immediately.They were very popular back in their school days.Zhanghao's dad,Zhang Ming Ze and Hanbin's dad,Sung joo won are best friends but ricky's dad,Shen Yu Xuan and gyuvin's dad,Kim Min Jun are just friends since they just know them after they attend the two's wedding.

(Basically,zhanghao, gyuvin and hanbin's mom are best friend first,then gyuvin's mom introduce Ricky's mom and they all become best friends.However,Zhanghao and hanbin's father are best friend,they first met gyuvin and Ricky's father was when their wedding and so are just friends)

"are-"

"no,there will be two houses,one is for the parents,another is for the childrens so we will be seperated from our parents and we can do anything we want until night time since they wanted to do a barbeque night" hanbin explain again.Hao sigh in relief as he nod to gave the younger a response.

"that great,i do not want to see them" hao look back at his phone,ignoring the curious hanbin.

"why?" hanbin asked but no answer coming from hao.Oh,it probably a sensitive subject....and so hanbin didn't asked more.The silence becomes awkward with hanbin fidgetting,thinking what to say while hao is just scrolling his phone.

"are we going?" that wasn't what he wanted to say but whatever.

Hao thought for a second.It a good thing for him too since he can bond with his best friends,And yujin will have a friend there so it wouldn't be boring for him.Also,it a good oppurtunity since he had been stressed out with his last exam and in need of healing his mind and so he nodded.

"i don't see why not?" with that answer,yujin immediately shout loudly making hao grab the pillow that was in the middle of him and hanbin as he bonk the kid.

"it late yujin! no shouting!" hao scolded which earn an apolegetic smile from the kid and hanbin's laughter.

.

.

.

"did you take everything that you needed?" hanbin smiles as he nod happily.Hao then look at yujin asking the same question.