20

It was a fine day,hao and hanbin had left to go on their date,leaving yujin in the care of Ricky and gyuvin since gunwook and ollie can accompany yujin to play.

They sat in the living room with ricky controlling the remote while the other 4 focus in what tv series are shown.

"Icky hyung! Horror movie please!" Gunwook, who sit at the left side of yujin, beamed, looking at ricky with sparkling eyes while pointing at the show he wanted to watch with his index finger.

"You three are still kids so no" ricky simply said as he scroll again.Gunwook sulk silently,he look at his older brother for help.

"Icky ge~ pleasee only one" ollie, who sit at the right side of yujin,pouted and tried to beg to ricky who is unfazed.With a look from the blonde, ollie immediately shuts up.

"Come on babe,it still sunny outside so it fine to let them watch it" gyuvin sits closer towards ricky as he hold Ricky's hand which is holding the remote as he stare at ricky who stare back at him.

The two kids who heard gyuvin immediately cheer for gyuvin as they protest together against ricky.Loud "yea!" Came from the two kids.

"But they are still kids,what if they peed in their pants tonight and soak the bed.Who is gonna clean it?" The two ignore the kids as they discussed, whispering to each other.

"It fine,just open a below 15 horror movie,it usually not that scary and about the bedsheets,I'll clean it.Deal?" Gyuvin reassure,softly caressing Ricky's hand.

The blonde sighed as he turned it on,giving in to gyuvin's deal.

"You two better not come find us in the middle of the night!" Ricky grumbles as he lean back on the sofa with his arms cross.Gyuvin had lay down with his head on Ricky's lap,taking up the whole space of the couch.

Neither did they notice of a certain kid who look very terrified.

.

"I-it wasn't that scary" gunwook huffed, crossing his arms after the credit movie shows up which means the movie had ended.

"True" ollie said as he munched on the popcorn ricky had prepared from them for the movie.

"Liars,you two were literally hugging each other with blanket covering your face,you even miss the jumpscare!" Gyuvin tease as he steal some popcorn from ollie.

The three suddenly begins their argument.With gunwook defending himself while ollie who is angry at gyuvin for stealing his popcorn when he have his own (gyuvin share with ricky) and a gyuvin who just want to annoyed the two kids because he was force to watch the most boring horror movie ever.

Ricky didn't join,he look at yujin who was mumbling quietly with a pillow still covering his face.

"Yujin-ah? Are you okay?" Ricky whisper as the little boy look at him.

"O..okay.." he whispers back and ricky just let him be.He knows yujin is a mature kid so he doesn't have to worry much about him.

"If you three won't stop arguing and cleaning this place up,all of you will dance infront of me until tomorrow morning" ricky grinned at the three who immediately stopped what they were doing.

"And i will record it" with this,They made up quick and clean the place up,only yujin stay where he was.

The floor....was having their own popcorn party,candy wraps all over the floor...if hao came in and saw this,they will definitely be banned from coming into his house.

..

"We're home!~" hao shout happily and he instantly caught yujin who had jump onto him.This boy probably heard his hyung's car sound.