21

Hao woke up from his sleep because of his phone ringing non-stop beside him.

He slowly detached himself from yujin and hanbin as he grab his phone and slowly walk to the bedroom's balcony to answer it.

"What do you want" he said coldly to the person in the phonecall.An annoyed look plastered on his face, clearly he is in a bad mood.

"I hope you remember about tomorrow competition" Zhang Ming Ze said.

"Don't give me those useless reminder and get to the point of this call" Hao sighed, messaging his temple while he look at the people jogging around the neighborhood.It around 7 in the morning right now,it good that they are all free today.

"I will give you a few task and project to do,the company people are too dumb to do it and I'm too busy right now so i will email it to you" Hao rolled his eyes,well atleast his dad said he is smarter than others.

"You could had just text me you know" Zhanghao sass,he surely doesn't like it that his precious sleep is interrupted because of this small thing and not only that,it his father.

"I'm too busy to text, Secretary Xie will go to your house this afternoon to give you more detail information about it.Last thing, don't lose to Sung Hanbin" And the call ended just like that.

Hao grumbles as he went inside,he put his phone on the bedside table.Doesn't want to care more about other things,slipping back inside the blanket, attaching himself back to the two and sleep again.

.

"Hao-ah, Someone's here" hanbin yelled from the front door and Zhanghao immediately ran towards them.

"Leave" hao snatch the file from the secretary who isn't even suprise by his attitude,standing there staring at his young master walking away from there.

"Young master! president told me to--" and the door slam shut right infront of her face,creating a small breeze through her hair.

"Hao,what?-" hanbin eyes widen at hao's action,he hold hao's wrist and the older let out a frustrated sigh,staring straight at hanbin's eyes.

"Don't worry about her, she'll leave later" He simply said,releasing his wrist by shaking it hardly as he went back upstairs to their study room where yujin is right now.

Hanbin sighed,he opened the door again and surprisingly the lady is still there.

"Hello,sorry for my wife (or husband) attitude just now.Hope you can forgive him" hanbin apologize in behalf of hao,he had a small smile on his face.The lady only nodded before smiling.

"It okay, I'm used to it, he's been like that since he was young.It Mr.Zhang's fault so don't worry about me" Secretary Xie said,she gave hanbin a slight bow before she turned to go back to her car and leave the place.

She knows that Zhanghao is smart and can do the work on his own.She is just following her superior orders till the end.

"hao-ah" hanbin called out,he watched how his beautiful wife(or husband) got startled by his voice and dropped the papers he was holding.

"you scared me,what is it??" Hao glare at him before lifting the papers and continue to read the content in it while hanbin make his way beside him, which he was sitting before and sit there.Yujin is across of hao,he is currently doing his school work.

"what are you doing?" he glanced at the laptop infront of hao and the papers scattered beside it.

"There is a project that i had to do because he doesn't trust his workers since they are too stupid to do it" Hao grumbles,flipping the file without glancing at hanbin at all.