9

Now,what do i do?

That the first question that comes in mind.

Now that they are officially married and is announced as husband and wife( or husband),what is he gonna do now? It their wedding night,are they gonna do that? Oh lord these thinking are gonna make him go insane.

"Hyung?" Hanbin asked zhanghao who has been so silent ever since they got back from the party.

Yujin is with the moms for a day cause apparently they want them to enjoy themselves without interruption and that never gonna happen.

They had left after everyone leave and they are so tired from standing too long.Hanbin just want to go shower and immediately sleeps without any care of the world since he have no class tomorrow,he can sleep for how long he wants.

"Hyung~" hanbin called out but still no response from the older.

"Honey" and zhanghao finally looked at him.

"What do you want" that the response he got before the two maintain eye contact.

"What have you been thinking? You took too long to respond" hanbin breaks eye contact and begin to drive again since the traffic light had turn green.

"Stuff that you shouldn't know" zhanghao scoff as he look outside the window.

"what kind of stuff though" hanbin grinned as he glance at hao before he look infront again.

"nope! don't even think about it" hao rolled his eyes making hanbin giggles.

"i told you already,i will never do anything that makes you uncomfortable.I'll wait until you are ready" hanbin grab hao's hand as he intertwine their hands together,giving a light squeeze, giving hao a smile.

"you are not that bad honestly" hao started as he stares at hanbin.

"glad that you change your opinion of me" hanbin laughed making hao hit his shoulder with his other hand.

"i'm serious,since we already got married and all,i want to atleast gets along with you and try my best to be a good partner.Knowing our parents,they will definitely be not happy if we are still not open to each other." hao said as he caress their intertwine hand,the action makes hanbin smiles grows even bigger.

"we already are,it you who didn't notice hyung" hanbin laughed but it true he actually was trying to get along with zhanghao after he realise he have a certain feelings for his rival,though the plan fail because of his competitive self who doesn't want to lose.

They get along pretty well infront of yujin so that the evidence.

Zhanghao didn't respond to him.Hanbin thought he was already done talking but then the older started again.

"i'm glad that you didn't turned out to be a jerk but instead a good kid who is just competitive.I want to say sorry for whatever mean things i said to you in the past,all these years i only thought you are a fake face and want to find out if you are actually a jerk behind those smiles,guess it fails since you are always surrounded by someone" zhanghao sigh as he pouted.

"i can't believe you thought of me like that hyung,but i want to say sorry to you too,i did say some mean things to you too hyung,let's forgive each other and begin a new life with me?" hanbin parked the car as he turned to look at hao.Bringing the beautiful hand that he hold towards his lips as he placed a gentle kiss on the knuckles, smiling at hao whose cheeks already went red.

"i would love to begin a new life with you" hao responded,a soft smile on his face,with his soft gaze landed on hanbin's eyes making hanbin starstruck by the beauty infront of him.

"gosh,i love you so much" hanbin confessed all of the sudden,he could hear the older man gasp slightly but he didn't care,he needs to let it out.

"oh my god bin-ie" zhanghao laughed as he cups both hanbin cheeks on his hand as he place a peck on the younger's lips and let go immediately making hanbin whine.

"hyung,that is so unfair,give me a longer kiss!" hanbin whines,zhanghao giggles softly as he pat hanbin's cheeks.

"We can continue in the house,i want to wash up" zhanghao smiles and the two let go of each other,leaving the car to go up to their penthouse.