17

Nothing happened in the next few days of their stay.The only thing that change is the two brothers being protective over him when his parents are around.

Even though both Mr Zhang and Mrs Zhang have no intention of talking to their son or even glance at him but the two brother are still stubborn with their action.

Hanbin had to postponed their date because of yujin doesn't want to leave hao alone.It took hao the whole day to sooth hanbin's sulking.

"Hanbin" hao called out to the boy who had just place their luggage in their room.(Yujin had went to his room to play after they arrive.)

Hanbin let out a "hm?" Sound to let the older boy know that he is listening to him while he unpack their luggage.

"Let's move" hao said unexpectedly making hanbin froze.

"Why?" He asked,his whole attention on hao now.

"This place is too big for us three and I'm not comfortable with this place.Plus,this is from our parents.Let's be independent and buy our own place!" Hao beamed as he stare at hanbin,his eyes full of determination.

He is definitely lying right now,It not fully because of being independent.hao doesn't want to own anything from their parents cause what if one day he did something that angers his parents and they threaten him by using the things they had given to him and hanbin? He better be prepare for these circumstances.

On the other hand,This is not a problem for hanbin since he had begin to work and is rich on his own,buying a house or anything is a no problem for him as long as his love ones are happy,he is happy.

"I don't mind,this place is suffocating anyway.Pick one and let me know, I'll settle it" hanbin chuckles as he nod agreeing what the older said,his eyes soften at hao who squeal in excitement.

"I'll go find one now!!" Hao shout excitedly before leaving the room to tell yujin the news and choose the place together.

Hanbin shook his head at the older's behaviour.Now who is the older one here?

.

"A house?" Hanbin asked as he stare at the ipad he is holding where it shows the information about the house hao and yujin wanted.

"It is a two level house,3 bedroom,4 bathroom,1 kitchen,1 laundry room,1 storeroom and so on.Not only that,the house also comes with a swimming pool and a big garden area,it perfect! The price is a bit pricey but it probably a small amount for you" hao explained with an excited yujin beside him.

"Ollie stay close here!" Yujin beamed,he had shorten his wording.

"Oh that right! Ricky and gyuvin had move around here a month ago because of Mrs.Shen keep saying that their apartment is a disgrace to their family name and since gyuvin doesn't want anything big,he and ricky agree on buying a house instead and it in this area!" Hao explain again, he point at the map that hanbin had opened.

The younger boy only nodded as he reads the information before making a conclusion.

"Okay,i will speak with the real estate agent tomorrow and we will move in two or three days!" The three of them cheer loudly,they laugh as hao spins yujin around making loud giggling sounds coming from the child.

The unspoken promise of course been fulfilled by hanbin and currently they are moving to their new house.

The house is a few block away from ricky and gyuvin's house.They had plan to do a mini party in celebration for their new neighbours moving in.

The house is fully decorated already.The house doesn't come with the furniture actually but In three days,hanbin had brought his subordinates to help hao decorate the place.Yes, it hao who decorate the house and of course with yujin and hanbin too.Even gyuvin,ricky and ollie came to help though the kids only play the whole time.