16

"hao-ah~" yaejoon,hanbin's mother called out as she hold hao's hand.

The two had just came outside after seungeon had inform them that  the barbeque is done.The two kids had ran towards yujin who is still helping his aunt li hua.

"eommaaaa" hao hug the woman tightly as he rest his head on her shoulder,feeling at ease in his mother in law embrace.

"your father wants to talk to you" yaejoon said making hao's smile drop.

Yaejoon who noticed it could only give him an apolegetic smile as she caressed hao's cheeks.

"it's okay,sweetie.If he try to hit you or make you cry, eomma and hanbin-ie will beat him up!!" yaejoon show  her fist making hao let out a small laugh.He smiles until it reaches his eyes as he nodded.

How did Yaejoon know about it? Well, it because Yaejoon had known for years what her bestfriend and her husband did to hao but how could she meddle with someone else family? She couldn't do anything and only support hao from the side.She had consult her bestfriend about it but the woman is a hard headed person and would not listen to her but instead gets mad at her every time.

"thanks eomma" hao hugs her one more time before he walks toward the mansion where his parents are staying.

"hanbin-ah" yaejoon called out for her son who was talking with ricky.The boy immediately goes toward his mother with a smile.

"can you follow haohao please? without him knowing" Yaejoon glance at hanbin who look confused but agree anyway as he follow his mother instruction.

.

Hanbin went inside the huge house,silently. He didn't make any sound as he look around.Hao had went a bit faster than him so he didn't know where the older boy went.

Hanbin didn't call out for hao or else he will be find out but what make him curious is who call hao here? Everyone is outside eating the food so who else is not there? Before he could think about anything more,a loud thud could be heard coming from a few rooms away from him.Without thinking twice,he immediately ran there,afraid something happened to hao.

Though,he was too late.Hanbin didn't went straight in since his mother had remind him to not do that,instead he peak from the slightly open door.Thank god,the two figure didn't notice his presence.

After adjusting to a position he determined the two could not see him,he was shocked to see Mr.Zhang and hao there.Oh,so it was hao's father,he thought.His eyes travel to hao face and his eyes widen.

Hao's head was tilt to the side,this proof that his father had hit him just now.Oh,this is getting his blood boil! 

"stop talking back to me, Zhang Hao" Zhang Ming Ze said,his eyes glaring straight into hao's eyes who was unamused.

.

.

hao side--

He knows why his father are calling him,he knows but he couldn't ignore that old man.Why is his father like this? shouldn't the only child have everything they want to have?why is he not the same as other childrens? Both his parents hate him for not being perfect like hanbin,what had he done wrong? 

Hao sighed before he knock on the door.A loud 'come in' can be heard from inside as hao opened the door.He didn't close it all so that he can escape if it too much for him.

"yes ba?why did you call for me?" hao was the first one to speak in this uncomfortable silence.

"i want to speak about the competition that will be held this year october for the future successor of the companies" Zhang Ming Ze said without looking at him.