4

They arrived at the apartment after about 30 minutes.It was supposed to be 20 minutes in-between but they were picking up the tester so that  why it took 30 minutes.

When they arrived at the floor of where they were supposed to be,their eyes widen so big that they didn't even blink once after realising where they are.

isn't it supposed to be an apartment? why the hell did our parent give us a freaking penthouse!?

"well...let's go in then" hanbin spoke first as he drag hao inside since their hands are still intertwined,he too was as shocked as hao though he is more compose than the latter since he kinda know why they gave them this penthouse

The inside of the place was well lighten,the penthouse is all fully furnished just as their parent said.The outdoor of the place was even better with the mini barbeque stand and some couch.

The two stand right at the railing as they enjoy the view.

"this is....not bad" hao breathed out as he takes out his phone to take photos of the place.

"this is beautiful,really...." hanbin look around the place,it are two level of the house,there is also another balcony on top.This is just the first floor but it already so beautiful,that means the second floor is more beautiful isn't it.

The first floor has a big living room and the kitchen also two guestroom and 2 play room which is one for indoor game such as pool,mahjong etc.Another room is for ping pong only,if he is not wrong.the outside area is where the barbeque can take place,a small pool,couches with umbrella so it would not wet the couches,coffee table and some plant area.The space are pretty spacious for two people only.

"hao,let's go to the second floor" hanbin whines,watching zhanghao taking pictures non stop even though there are literally another floor here.

after he heard hanbin's call,he quickly go to him as he grinned.

"sorry,sorry.Let's go" hao smile as he pull hanbin to the upper floor,there is a lift but they want to explore the stair because on the wall there are some pictures of their childhood there though it more of award pictures on there.

"hyung you look so ugly here" hanbin laugh when he saw zhanghao's offended face.

"wow,i'm sorry.who was the one who literally put on an ugly ass make up for a performance because he was too stubborn to let the make-up artist to do their job ?" hao look at him with a smirk,clearly he won after he saw hanbin open his mouth to say something but close again, eyebrow furrow,probably admiting it.

"exactly,now let't go see our room" zhanghao smile as he drag hanbin upstairs.

"our room? we will sleep together?" hanbin asked,his expression returned to normal as he stare at zhanghao who is looking around.

"well,we will put our clothes in the same room and everything to avoid suspicion and if you aren't comfortable sleeping together than we can sleep seperately,easy" zhanghao didn't even glance at hanbin whose ear already turned red,thinking what will happen if they sleep together.

"t-then,we should sleep together when there are guest,family and yujin around" hanbin said nervously.

"sure" zhanghao simply reply as he open the door to their bedroom.

"woah,this place is so spacious,i love it! mama sung really know me!" zhanghao giggles as he let go of their intertwining hands as he goes around the room,checking the bathroom,closet etc.

Leaving poor hanbin who only watch his wife moving around the room cutely,eyes sparkling at the beautiful furniture and design.

"I'm sorry but they did such a good job decorating the place. I'm definitely sending these pictures to mama sung later" hao smile excitedly as he grab hanbin's hand once again and drag him to the kitchen.hanbin could only let his wife do what he wants to not ruin his wife mood.

The second floor consist of the master bedroom,a child's room for yujin,a room for study, theatre room,an indoor pool area,also a music room where all the instruments that hao can play is there.The balcony has vines hanging on them making a lovely nature vibes.The place has quite a lot of plants.It is also decorated very homey but modern vibe.

"We still have an hour left so let's taste the cake so that after we pick up yujin,we can go to the cake shop to tell them our opinion." Hao tell hanbin the plan who only nod and help hao take out the cake which he had put in the fridge when they came in.

"So... chocolate?" Hanbin asked as he stare at zhanghao who is still enjoying the cakes,a soft smile plastered on hanbin's face.

"Sounds good,i like it the most too,as you can see" zhanghao finishes his last bite of chocolate cake as he go to the sink to wash his mouth.

Hanbin laughed at the older who apparently have chocolate on his clothes,and didn't realise it even.

Zhanghao widen his eyes when he realised he is wearing white clothes as he quickly try to wash the stain.

Hanbin laugh more as he hold zhanghao's shirt to 'help' him but it fail as the older stomped his feet out of frustration.

"It will help more if you stop laughing bin!" Zhanghao frowned as he hit hanbin who tried to hold his laughter but fail anyway.

"Hyung,i think it better if you change your clothes." Hanbin place his hands on zhanghao's shoulder and message it to help the older relax which he succeeded.

"I know" he roll his eyes as he go to their room to change clothes,thank god he always carry extra clothes whenever he wears white outfit.Leaving hanbin to clean the place while waiting for his lovely future wife change his clothes.

After a few minutes,zhanghao came out of the room with a grin on his face as he walk out the place with hanbin strolling behind him.

Zhanghao knows that hanbin will follow him anyway so he didn't even bother to call the younger.

They reach hanbin's car after a while waiting in the lift.Hanbin start the engine of the car and drove off to pick up yujin.