12

"hao!" a voice called out for him from a far.Hao turned and saw his best friend ricky running towards him with a wide smile on his face.

"what are you doing......here?" hao asked as he eyes ricky up and down while glancing at the middle school behind him.Hao is currently standing outside of yujin's school gate to wait for the boy to finish his class so why is ricky here? to a place that he had no reason to come.

"i'm picking up my little bro obviously" ricky rolled his eyes at hao who widen his eyes.

"huh? ollie don't go to this school though? are you okay? is it because it been so long since you pick up ollie from his school?" hao question him with a confused face.The last time he saw ollie,ricky's younger brother,was at another school which is located quite far from here since his little brother live with his parents.

"That old woman said because gyuvin is busy taking care of the company that was supposed to be my job so she told me to take care of ollie since i am 'too free' and so she transfer ollie here and now ollie is living with me and gyu" ricky annoyedly said as he crossed his arms.

Ricky is living with gyuvin because the younger boy have an apartment close to the campus and so their parent suggest ricky to live under gyuvin since gyuvin live alone and of course gyuvin happily agree but now a kid is living with them well atleast ricky won't be too lonely when gyuvin is out.

Though gyuvin is working under ricky's dad company,he was given the permission to work from home since he is still a student.Even though it a good thing,ricky's dad never give him a chance to rest and give him a bunch of paperworks and things to do that has limited duedate making him busy all day long,the only thing ricky's dad said when ricky went to him to confront him was "it an oppurtunity for gyuvin to learn to handle the company,if this he couldn't do than he isn' t worthy" and that motivated gyuvin more.

The only thing ricky could do was support his boyfriend and give him everything he needed.

"plus mom is too busy so it good that ollie is living with me" ricky added making hao nodded.

"same for yujin here" the bell from the school finally rang and a whole bunch of kids starts to run outside,even hao and ricky is terrified as they move a bit to the side.They search for the two kids that are walking slowly to the gate while laughing with each other.The two look at each other in suprise,yujin and ollie know each other?

"dage!! (big brother)" ollie smile brightly as he run towards ricky and jump on him,ricky catch him on time as he carries him.Yujin who saw ollie ran towards a stranger,he quickly look at other places and his eyes went towards hao who is smiling at him.His eyes brighten as he run towards hao,doing the same thing as ollie.

"ricky,do you have anything to do right now?" hao asked while the two kids play rock paper scissors.

"no,i don't have anything why?" ricky asked back while glancing at his younger brother who lost.

"want to follow me and yujin to go shopping?" hao grinned,knowing damn well the blondie really like to shopping.

"and you are still asking? of course we will go!" ricky smiles brightly as he pull hao's wrist to his car.Thank god hao took the bus to come here.

They arrive at the shopping mall as they put down the two kids.Yujin and ollie jump around excitedly but before they could go,both ricky and zhanghao pulled their wrist making them whined.

"you two need to hold hands tightly okay? do not run and follow haohao hyung and icky hyung okay?" hao remind them as the two kids nodded their head enthusiasticly.

Now they are walking hand in hand with yujin holding on to hao and ollie,the two kids in the middle while holding to each other and the adults that is responsible to them.