26

Hehe..

Hehe..

"Khkhkhh" yujin wheeze silently as he watch hanbin.

Hanbin instantly make a shush motion to yujin and continue with a proud smile on his face.

What are they doing to the point yujin is wheezing?

Well...They are drawing on hao's face....

"H-hyung..hEhe-- that really ugly--" yujin said between his laughter,covering his mouth so that the sound won't be too loud.

Hanbin grinned,giving yujin the marker since it the boy turned.

"That what make it better" he said,winking at yujin who is trying his best to hold his laugh,his trembling hands trying its best to draw.

When yujin was about to draw the last two stroke,hao move a bit making the two immediately froze at their place.

Zhanghao only rub his right cheek and then go back to sleep,he probably felt ticklish on his face.

They let out a relief sigh and grinned at each other.Hanbin then urge yujin to continue which he did.

When he had just finish his drawing,both hao's eyes suddenly open wide.Both of them got shocked and yujin fall backwards.

"What were you two doing?" Hao asked,his eyes squinting slightly when he saw the two brothers sitting on the floor beside him.

He is still half-awake so he didn't see Yujin's hand holding a marker.

The two brothers look at each other and then at hao before they burst out laughing.

Zhanghao look at them weirdly, what wrong with them? He then look at yujin who is clutching his stomatch from laughing too hard.

And that when he saw....

The black marker pen.

He immediately grab his phone and go to the camera app and open it.Oh the shocked look when he saw what they did to his beautiful face! They gave him fake ugly glasses,a long luigi mustache,cat whisker,his eyebrow making a big frown and apparently someone draw a big drool right by his mouth!

"Sung Hanbin! Sung Yujin!" Zhanghao yelled frustratedly and the two stood up,running for their life with an angry hao chasing them from behind.

How could he not be angry? He was dead tired and wake up to this.Not only that,it gonna take forever to clean this up!

He had just got back from his university,he was very tired since he was working on his project and presentation slide,his groupmates were not cooperating well to the extent he had to go and find them one by one today(with the help of keita,his best friend that specialize on tracking people) and drag them to a small cafe,forcing them to do their parts because the deadline is in a few day.

Next,he wash up and straight away went to sleep on the big and comfortable sofa in the Living room.He was home alone because hanbin and yujin went to the shopping mall to buy yujin's project things for the parents day.

When they came back,hao is still sleeping peacefully on the sofa then hanbin suddenly had an idea after watching his love of his life peaceful face.

"Yujin-ah? Want to do something fun?" He asked.

Yujin look at him curiously.

"sure! What is it?"

"Wait for me at the living room, I'll go grab it" he said and then went to his room to grab a marker while yujin stay in the Living room just playing with hao's hand or something.Hee doesn't want to open the television since it will disturb hao's sleep.