5

After picking up yujin and telling the shop what they wanted,they bring yujin to their penthouse to show the kid where they will be living in these years.

Yujin will be living with them when Mrs.Sung is not home.

Hanbin already discussed with his mother about yujin after the dinner.At first,yaejoon,Mrs.Sung,actually disagree with her oldest son since yujin is her son and that he need to stay with her,she even said that hanbin could not take care of a 10 year old kid and could not guaranteed his safety.Of course,hanbin did argues with her.

"mom,i had raised yujin ever since he was born,what do you mean by i couldn't take care of him and that you can't guarantee his safety if he is with me?" hanbin try to composed himself as he stare at his mother in disbelief.

oh please zhanghao would take care of yujin more better than these two.

"hanbin..." his mother sigh.

"what about this,when mom is home,i will send yujin here.When you're gone,yujin come back with me" hanbin hold out his hand for his mother to make a deal.

"fine,that a good deal" yaejoon smile as he shake his hand.

"but remember,if anything happen to him.You will received punishment got it?" she raised her eyebrows as hanbin smile softly.

"he is my precious younger brother.Of course i will take care of him.Don't worry,Me and Zhanghao will deal with all yujin stuff,you and dad just focus on work and give yujin his monthly pocket money" hanbin said,making his mother relief.

"here is yujin-ie's room,it pretty right?" zhanghao smile brightly after he saw yujin's bright face as hao place the kid down so he can look around.

Hao actually wanted to place him down when they enter the entrance but yujin refuse to let go so he had to carry him till his room.

"haohao look! it bunny!"  yujin grab the bunny plushie on his bed as he run towards hao and show him the plushie.

hao giggles as he kneel down to match yujin's height.

"yes yes it cute" hao pat yujin's head softly,fondness in his eyes.

Hanbin couldn't help it but feels butterflies in his stomach seeing the older smiling like that.gosh,what happening to him? He shakes the thought as he kneel too behind hao,as he look at yujin through hao's shoulder.

"yujin-ie,we will move to this house tomorrow okay?you will leave mommy,are you okay with that?" hanbin asked carefully and slowly so his little brother can listen.

"really?" yujin eyes brighten as he hug both zhanghao and hanbin's neck as the two cheeks were squished thank goodness there is yujin's head in-between them.

"yujin-ie want to live with haohao and hanbin hyung!" he exclaimed excitedly as they have a group hug.

the two were both suprised,never thought yujin will choose them over his own mother.

Hanbin only smile as he force yujin to let go and gran him under the armpit as he swings the boy around.

"hyung will definetely let you do a bunch of chores and get you to clean the floor like cinderella" hanbin grinned as yujin whine,

"haohao save meeee" yujin cried as he look at hao with puppy eyes which sadly only earned a giggles from hao who only watched the two brother bonding.

"ok hanbin that enough spinning,my head hurts seeing the non-stop spinning.Now give me yujin" hao laughed seeing yujin already give up trying and only accept his fate.

Hanbin give hao, yujin and immediately yujin hug hao,he even kick hanbin before burying his face in hao's neck.

"wah this kid-" hao laugh when he saw yujin stick out his tongue at hanbin who want to grab him again.

"bin-ie go and cook some food for us,leave yujin alone" hao instructed hanbin as yujin smile happily.

"honey,you do know we don't have any ingrediant in our fridge right?" hanbin step closer to hao who freeze at the petname seems like hanbin is challenging him.

"t-then go buy it-wait why are you coming closer?" hao back away in reflex with yujin trying his best to stop his older brother by putting both his hand out in attempt to stop him.

"but that a bit too harsh isn't it? you already siding with yujin and that already broke my heart and now you tell me to do a hard task in this evening..." hanbin pouted as hao already reach the wall and couldn't back away anymore,the distance between them is only because yujin is trying his best to hold his older brother so that he won't come close to his hao hyung.

"bin..." hao breathed out when hanbin keep staring at his eyes and do not want to break eye contact with him.

"give me a kiss first" hanbin casually said and he could hear yujin gasp but the kid can't move cause if he move then hanbin will go even more closer.

What happened to zhanghao? well his ears are beet red now with his cheeks become rosy red and he seem to couldn't believe what he had heard.Hanbin did say they need to act like a loving couple since yujin didn't know that they are in an arranged marridge but isn't this too much!

hao pouted before he slides beside hanbin as he escaped easily and of course hanbin knew he will do that and just stare at him amusedly.

"there is a kid here and a good husband need to listen to his wife so go do that now sung hanbin" zhanghao mastered up his courage as he smile at hanbin who scoffed.

Though before zhanghao leave the room with yujin,he quickly peck hanbin's cheek,leaving the man stunned.

"that will do" zhanghao said as he walk out of the room casually like nothing had happened with yujin keeps grumbling about his older brother.

gosh,zhanghao really is something...thank god the two had already leave the room so they couldn't see his whole body went red,madly blushing in the room.

To say hanbin is brave he is for making the first moves but whenever zhanghao who initiate it first,knowing how whip he is for his rival,he never last long and would be the first to back down.