7

"hyung,i'm bored" yujin whined,staring at hanbin who is still staring at two containers which look like the same flavour but not the same price.

"just a bit yujin-ie" hanbin answered back,he didn't even glance at the kid who sighed.

"haohao hyung,i'm sleepy" yujin pouted as he wave his arms on the air,waiting to get carry.

zhanghao only smile and lift the kid up to his embrace.Yujin immediately gets comfortable,leaning on hao's shoulder as he watch his hyung finally done picking the stuff.

"bin-ie,i think it better to go home now,are you done?" zhanghao whisper as hanbin finally look at them,realising he took too long,he nodded.

Hanbin pay for everything and the three of them leave the store.They went into the car and yujin is now sound asleep,hugging hao's neck tightly while the two only sit in silence as hanbin drove.

"i'll go pick up our wedding rings" hanbin stop the car right infront of the store as he went inside the store to get it.Zhanghao who is already tired,rested his eyes and tries to stay awake,if he sleeps now,who is gonna carry him,yujin and the whole lots of groceries in the back?Poor hanbin had to go up and down the lift tons of times.

After hanbin pick up the ring,they immediately goes home since hanbin said he have a presentation the next day and he hadn't do his parts yet.

They both are excused from school for 2 weeks for "family problem" even though they will not be at school,they still need to do their assignment and attend online classes.For hanbin,he only need to submit his parts and will not attend the presentation day.

Speaking about their student life,they still have classes to attend.They both don't want to reveal anything about them getting marry even if they are in a good term right now,it doesn't mean they fully trust each other though hanbin is fine with it but zhanghao isn't,he said he wasn't ready.Plus,The wedding will be full of their parents business partner and they are only there to impress people and showing a good impression of their family,that it.He only agrees that only ricky and gyuvin can know.

Ricky and gyuvin are definitely invited since their parents also have business that are well-known and their parents are also one of his and hanbin's parents closest business partner so they are bound to know.

They finally got inside the house,tired.Hanbin straight away went to the living room to rest while hao put yujin inside his room and tuck him to sleep before sitting beside hanbin in the living room.

"you know,if we both wear that rings,they will definitely be suspicious" hao said as he wears the ring.

"just say it our friendship ring,what the big deal?" hanbin shrug as he wears his ring.

"i doubt they will believe that,you do remember that we literally hate each other before in the campus and everyone said that we are rivals or whatever shit they think,how are they gonna believe that the two who always compete and hate each other suddenly become bestie and even have a friendship ring?" hao frowned as he crossed his arms.

"oh,you're right..." hanbin didn't even care as he continue to admire the ring which perfectly slides into hao's finger.

"what about this,i'll make a necklace for you so that you can wear the ring like that while i wear the ring here" he point at his finger as hanbin smiles and nodded.

Since hanbin is part of the basketball team,the captain actually and he is an athlete,it will probably helps him more  with that option.

"now go and do your work while i clean this place up" hao shuu the boy from the couch,hanbin could only let out a laugh as he walk upstairs to their study room to work on it.

Night time came,they all had eaten dinner that hanbin cook and now they are currently watching a movie in the small theatre room with popcorn on their hands as they watch Frozen 2.

Once again yujin fall asleep,his head on hao's laps since hao had lift the sit arms up so yujin can cling on him.Only hanbin and hao are left as they finished the movie with yujin's snores can be heard throughout the movie making the two lets out a small laugh everytime a sound came out from the kid.

Hanbin stood up as he lift yujin gently and carries him to his room, zhanghao close the movie and goes inside their bedroom.

After He already do his night routine and lay down on the bed like a starfish.Now that he thinks about it,this is the first time him and hanbin sleeps in one bed,and why is he so nervous?

Speaking of the devil,hanbin went inside the room,he widens his eyes when he saw hao was already tuck in bed after he came in.He didn't expect the older will be here.

"you're sleeping here?" hanbin asked even though he already know the answer.

"what do you think i'm doing? yujin is here so can you please sleep early i have morning class tomorrow." zhanghao groan as he close his eyes,doesn't want to see the younger expression who actually have a big smile plastered on his face as he quickly do his night routine before joining hao in the bed.

There was actually a pillow separating the two but hanbin removed it immediately and throw it beside the bed making hao turned when he felt the pillow being removed.

"hey!" zhanghao frowned as he glare at hanbin who have a slight smirk on his face.

"we already been with each other since we were born so stop being so shy it not so cooly of you hyung" hanbin laugh as he maintain eye contact with hao who is frustrated.

"this is my first time sleeping with you ALONE,isn't it obvious it very awkward,don't even think about touching me sung hanbin" zhanghao said annoyedly,rolling his eyes but who is hanbin to listen to him.

Hanbin who still have a smirk on his face as he slowly snaked his arms around zhanghao's waist and pull him closer making the older gasp,surprised from the sudden force.After a long day with zhanghao spoiling and pampering yujin,he also want to get pampered too and now is his only chance.

"sorry hyung,i need something to hug when i sleep" hanbin said as he ducks down so he could bury his face on the older's neck.Before zhanghao could argue back,he saw how hanbin visibly relax and so he decided to let it slide just this once as he adjust his position to get more comfortable.His long pretty fingers found their way to hanbin's hair as he play with it,their legs tangled up with each other,the comfortable silence emmiting around them.

this isn't that bad... zhanghao thought as he hummed one of the melody that he had create for his music practical exam,the melody was indeed alluring as it slowly lure hanbin to close his eyes and forgets about every suffering moment and sleeps.

the last thing he heard was zhanghao saying a "good night" as he felt wetness on his forehead before he was fully knocked out.