11

"hao hao!!" yujin squeals in delight as he ran towards zhanghao who is already waiting for him in the living room.

"yujin-ie!" hao straight away lift the boy up as he swings them around before hugging the boy tightly in his arms,yujin and hao's sweet laugh echoes throughout the house.

Zhanghao gave a bunch of kisses on yujin's face making the little boy giggles.Hao give his last kiss to yujin's forehead before squeezing the poor boy.

"haohao miss you, little baby" hao pouted at the baby when they let go of their hugs but hao is still carrying him.

"yujin-ie also miss haohao" yujin grins as his small hands cups hao's cheeks,he then gave hao a light kiss on hao's forehead and hug hao's neck tightly,probably embarassed.

Zhanghao who didn't expect the kiss,froze a bit before a soft smile spread across his face.It rare for the little boy to give his affection like this,usually it him who started it first.

"aigoo,why are you so cute!" hao cooed as he twirl him around.

Hanbin who was standing there,witnessing their interaction could not help it but smiles.This is one of the reason why he choose to marry hao.Though he didn't want it at first but after thinking about it, it might not be a bad idea and he is glad that he follows his heart.

"hanbin!" hao flinced when he felt hands on his hip before sliding to hug his waist from behind.

"i need attention too,hyung~" hanbin pout as his face burries on zhanghao shoulder,breathing in hao's comforting and sweet scent.So this is the secret why yujin like to hug hao so much.

yujin who got annoyed by his older brother,tries to reach for his brother hair to pull it and he succeeded making hanbin glares at him as he pinch yujin cheeks making the boy whine.Hao could only sigh at these two who won't stop bickering about his attention,like big brother like little brother indeed.

"ok you two,enough is enough.Let's play games instead of standing here.My legs are gonna be numb if we keep this up" hao sigh as he tries to wiggle out but hanbin grip is really strong.

Yujin who got excited from hearing that they are gonna play games immediately wiggles around wanting to get down which hao happily let him though hanbin is still stubborn and won't let him go.

"hyung! let go of hao!" yujin kick his older brother legs and he still won't budged but instead he let his tongue out and show it to yujin,raising the boy anger.

Hao didn't waste no time and pinch his dear husband waist making hanbin let him go in reflex.

"ow!' he winced as yujin laugh hard at his hyung.

"that what you get for not listening to me,now let go yujin" Yujin have a proud smile on his face as he walk before the two proudly.Hao only chuckles before he face hanbin who had his lips forming a pout as he look at hao who giggles.

Hao shook his head at the younger  behaviour,"let's go....honey?" still not use to using these kind of words but he still wanna try it as he lean in and place a light kiss on his husband's lips before pulling him to the lift of their house.

After hearing that endearing word coming from hao's mouth and on cue his ears and his face went bright red.

Oh gosh,this is too much for him.

Hao look back at hanbin to see his reaction.Now he knows what to do to get his sulky bin happy again.Hao giggles quietly again as he caress hanbin's hair.

.

.

.

The holidays that were given to them had finish and class started normally again.