19 - date?

"now?"

Hanbin nodded,his smile never dropping as he wave at yujin who is looking at them sadly.Gyuvin and Ricky standing behind him.

"I-" hao hesitate ,he didn't expect this at all.

This sudden date? He thought hanbin is just taking him to grocery? So that why this man call gyuvin and ricky to come over...

"Let's go" hanbin said, pulling hao's wrist to his car.

.

"Where are you taking me?" Hao asked again.They are currently heading to somewhere that he doesn't even know because of someone is still stubborn and won't tell him.

"A place where i always go to escape from chaebol life" Hanbin said,a soft smile on his face.

Hao huff, he finally stopped asking as he look out of the window while crossing his arms, a sign for hanbin to not disturb him which make hanbin laugh when he glance at him.

Truly,the view here is very peaceful.They are driving through a well-maintained forest,it all green, really comforting for his eyes.

And He was about to fall asleep, hanbin spoke again.

"We are almost there, don't sleep yet or else later I'll get endless nagging for waking you up so quickly" hao rolled his eyes at his words.

"Who said I'm sleeping?" He answer,leaning even further on his seat.

"We're here" before hao could look up to see where they are,a hand closes his eyes.

"Nope,it a suprise!" Hanbin giggles,he grab a cloth from his pocket and tie it around hao's eyes.

Hao let out a confuse sound but nonetheless he trust hanbin when he pulled him out of the car to somewhere.

Whispers can be heard around him making hao feel a bit anxious.How many people are there? He thought.

Suddenly,his world brighten.His vision was blurry from the sudden brightness but when his vision got clearer, his eyes widen at the sight.

"This is the place,amazing right?" Hanbin smile proudly as he wait for hao to digest the place that he had prepared for months.

There is a lake Infront of them and there is a small land in the middle with a beautiful tree which seems like it older than their grandparents.

Hao look around him,he didn't even realise there are flowers surrounding the place. There are farmers doing their work a bit far from where they are.

There is a gate where they just walk through and it very beautifully decorated.Not only that,it seems like this place is very well maintained,seeing how there are different kind of flowers growing that are fresher than the ones that were sold.It like a large bouquet but with endless amount of flowers.

"This place was  originally belong to the farmers here.One of the farmers are a good friend of mine but unfortunately...he pass away there due to heart attack because of personal things.." hanbin said,his eyes staring at the tree in the middle of the lake.

"He gave me the authority to this place because i like it so much when i was young and told me to bring someone that i cherish here" hanbin slowly bend down to pick up a flower as he turn to hao who was already looking at him.

"And i did. I hope he can see us from the heaven and finally stop teasing me for not having a partner" he chuckles before sliding a flower on hao's redden ears.

"I love you,hao. Seriously. I never thought i would fallen for you this hard actually. My first impression of you was that you are a rude and a spoiled brat but years went by and after what we've been through, my impression of you changes." Hao doesn't know what to do honestly,his heartbeat is racing very fast when hanbin stare right through his eyes and saying all this.Soft red spreading all over both of their cheeks.