3

Zhanghao wakes up from his sleep as he yawn.His head lean onto the headboard of the bed,sighing as he still can't believe this is all real.

He look at his phone beside his bedside table as he saw the message of the person he least want to interact with right now.

Hanstard

Hanstard

- hyung,i'll come pick you up at 10 like we had planned

Zhanghao
- ok
seen by hanstard

Flashback

"Zhanghao,you and hanbin will go pick the theme,wedding things,cakes and everything that needed for the wedding got it?" mama hao said to his son who stare  at her dumbfoundedly

"but mom,can't it be in another day?" zhanghao sigh as his mother shakes her head.

"we need this wedding to be as fast as possible because we all have a lot of works to do hao,we already have works piling up because we all took 2 week off for this occasion" mama hao answer her son as she rest her hand on his shoulder.

"relax,hanbin is a good kid,he won't do anything uncomfortable to you hao,i'm more worry about how you behave toward hanbin than hanbin himself who is my son-in law" his mother frowned.

the usual comparing again,what does she mean by she is more worry about my behaviour when she actually need to worry more about her son-in law's behaviour toward me...hao rolled his eyes as he nodded and left the restaurant,of course after bidding goodbye to The Sung's family.

He took a taxi and went home just like that.

"Hao! Hanbin is here already! get your slow ass here immediately,don't make your husband wait" Mr.Zhang shouted when he still didn't see his son here though hanbin doesn't really mind waiting for the older guy anyway.

"i'm coming,can't you see?" zhanghao scoffed as he pull hanbin arms to lead him outside to the car.Ignoring the shouting from his dad.

"sorry about that,i know you can wait for me" Zhanghao put on his seat belt as he look at hanbin who did the same.

"it fine,honestly what the problem with a husband waiting for his wife to get ready jeez.Don't apologize hao,you can get ready as long as you want,no rush and i will still be here waiting for you" hanbin smile as he stare at hao who ears redden by the sudden confession from the younger.

hao groan annoyedly as he hit hanbin arms,turning hanbin's face to look at the front while he look at the window.

"drive hanbin or else we will be late" zhanghao mumble loudly as hanbin laugh,loving the reaction from the older guy.

"you do know we still have an hour before the appointment right? hanbin laugh again as he begin to drive while zhanghao didn't answer him,staring at the view from the window with rosy cheeks and redden ear.

He truly fucked up his morning for sure.

They reach the first destination of the day which is the place where their wedding will be held.They are there to pick a colour for their wedding,also decoration and opinion on this and that.

Hanbin open the door for Zhanghao and Zhanghao's eyes widen at the place.

why is it so big for!?

The venue for their wedding is so big,there is even staircase in the middle of where they will tell their oath.Rows of rows of chairs,the large chandelier in the middle of the room.