22

"this is funny.." kuanjui giggle awkwardly.

Hao didn't mind him as he pick up the paper note that were prepared for each of them.

Four accountant were suspect to be a part of the stealing of 5.6 million from company A.One of them are from company B.Find out the reason why one of them is from company B and find out who is the one who stole the money.

The first 6 people succeeded will proceed,the other 4 will be eliminated immediately.

It the same as last time he participate.If you got eliminated at the first round,the person will undergo an intensive training under their own company and usually it lasted for a whole 2 year.

He had heard from Ricky that the blonde boy once had to participate in a meeting with the future heir that had been eliminated at the first round.The poor boy couldn't even look at him in the eye and was trembling at the sight of him.He probably had experience very traumatic things at the time of his training.

Zhanghao examined the paper again,he then look around him, his group mate were already scattering to find clues but on their face were clear panicking and anxious.

He inhaled first before joining them to find the clues.

It didn't took as long as he thought.He write the answer on the paper and walk towards a small room that is prepared for them.The people there starts to whisper and watch him going inside.

In the corner of the room,there is a small room there that can fit a person.Inside the small room is where you can submit your answer.There is someone incharge of it there though you can't see their face and only can see their hand but it enough.

Zhanghao lock the door behind him and pass his paper to the person behind it.

The person laugh,

"This is my first time after the two monster heir that someone submit the correct answer and only took 30 minutes to solve it! congratulation kid,you're the first to submit the answer in this group" Zhanghao scoffed,what will this person expression be when he found out that it is the same monster heir who did it.

It understandable that the person incharge doesn't know who he is because of the wall literally covering both their view to avoid exposing the identity of both of them.It is also to avoid cheaters.

When Zhanghao walk out of the small room,the annoucement had told the news of someone finishing the quest.

Congratulation Zhanghao for being the first person to complete the quest for this group!

"He finish it that early?"

 "is he a monster!?"

 "as expected from a monster heir"

Loud whispers can be heard when he walk pass his group mates.

He look at the two of his best friend who give him a thumbs up.Zhanghao smile knowingly as he walk out of the room.They will succeed anyway so they're fine.

He look around the room and it is to no suprise that hanbin is already sitting at the lounge room waiting for the round to end.

Both of them look at each other,hanbin's smile grow wider at the sight of his smart wife who look at him blankly.

"shouldn've wait for a couple of minutes before submitting it so i can get first" Zhanghao said annoyedly,his arms cross over, glaring at the boy who laughed.