Chapter V

Aden sat on his small bunk while Ahsoka sat in a chair across from him, waiting for him to talk.

" I... I've wanted to say this for a long time, but I'm not sure how, or how this will work, or how you'll react, or if someone found out, or- " Aden began to overthink, and Ahsoka grabbed his arm.

" Hey, calm down and think. Just take your time... " Ahsoka said, her skin soft to the touch.
Aden too a deep breath and looked into her blue eyes, smiling for a moment.

" Look Ahsoka, I-... I have been struggling with... Parts of the Jedi Code, and I don't know how to approach it because it won't just effect me, especially if people found out. " Aden said, burying his face in his hands.

" Just talk to me Aden. I can help you- " Ahsoka began to say.

" You can't Ahsoka... You can't. " Aden said, his eyes full of tears as he looked up at her.

" I can't get over my struggle with attachments, and if the council found out, I'd be kicked from the order, and- I just... I'm not worthy of being a Jedi. " Aden said, wiping his face and sighing. 
Ahsoka was shocked as she looked at her friend.

" So I'm guessing this is why you wouldn't tell Obi-Wan? " Ahsoka asked, and Aden simply nodded.

" Who is it do you think your attached to? I can help you if you just tell me- " Ahsoka began to speak again.

" You can't help me, Ahsoka! You can't help me because I'm attached to you!! " Aden said, immediately covering his mouth. He looked over at his friend, a look of shock all over her face. Aden looked away, expecting to be yelled at, or told he was stupid, or something, but instead Ahsoka pulled him into a hug. He blushed as she let him go after a long hug, and she looked at him.

" Ahsoka... I- I know that you don't feel the same way, and that it would jeopardize your place in the Order, but I just... I can't hold it in anymore... I- " Aden was cut off when Ahsoka kissed him, which made his face go tomato-red. She smirked as she moved back from him, as he gave her the most shocked look. She just laughed as he continued to give her that shocked look.

" You aren't the only one who's struggled with their attachments, Aden. I don't care if I'm kicked out, as long as I'm with you. " Ahsoka said, smiling a huge smile. Aden turned tomato-red again before he pulled Ahsoka into another kiss, which caught her off guard this time. She chuckled as he broke the kiss, holding her at the waist...