Chapter IX

" You have improved your skills and honed them to the extreme in your time here in the temple. It is rare to see one as young as you take an interest in becoming a Temple Guard. Since you have passed the initiate trials, you are clear to take on your trials to become a Jedi Knight. However, you must have the approval of your master to do so. " Master Drallig said, smiling as he walked with Aden.

" Thank you for helping me and teaching me for the last six months, master Drallig. You have no idea how much this means to me. The time away from the battlefield, the time away from the chaos and death is... Peaceful. " Aden said, the pair of them walking through the Jedi Gardens.

" Indeed it is. For now, I have a gift for you. I have no doubt you will need them upon passing your knighting trials. " Master Drallig said, walking him over to a Jedi Temple Guard holding the robes, lightsaber pike, and mask that all Temple Guards wore.

" You have proven yourself to be skilled with a saber, skilled in the Force, patient, willing to learn, and most of all, strong. I know you will make for an excellent Temple Guard one day. Perhaps you shall even take my place as Battlemaster one day. Who knows? " Cin Drallig said, handing over his apprentices new robes and weapon.

" Thank you master Drallig. I shall soon be in your ranks. " Aden said, bowing as Drallig and the Temple Guard walked away. Aden said excitedly ran to his room, immediately changing into his robes and mask.

" Soon... Soon my real journey can begin. "