Chapter XX

They both stood across from him, looking at his outstretched hand.

" Join me now, and together we can destroy the Sith. "

" We will join. But I have only one question. "

" You need but ask. "

" What does it have to do with Anakin Skywalker? "

" Skywalker is the key to EVERYTHING. "

" To bringing balance? "

" To... Destroy. "

Aden woke up with a start, sweat dripping down his face. He looked around, quickly realizing he was in the Jedi Temple Medical Wing. Aden sighed and held his head as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He looked over to see Ahsoka smiling softly and he smiled back.

" Are you feeling better? " Ahsoka asked.

" Truthfully? Not really. " Aden replied, sighing as he let his eyes fully adjust to the light in the room.

" You took quite the fall at the temple steps. You've been out of consciousness for almost a week. What's been going on? " Ahsoka asked.

" I've been having... Visions. Images of things that haven't happened yet. And they scare me. " Aden said. Ahsoka moved over to the side of the bed and sat down, pulling him into a gentle hug.

" What are these visions? " Ahsoka asked.

" There are many different ones. All of them incomplete. Pieces to a puzzle I can't solve. " Aden said. His face seemed so blank, like he was at a loss for words.

" Why don't you talk to Master Yoda? He's always been wise when it comes to that sort of stuff. " Ahsoka suggested. Aden looked over at her with a face she knew all to well.

" I know you hate talking to the council members, but they could help. " Ahsoka said.
Aden sighed and looked away again.

" I'll talk to my Master. He's the only one on the council I trust. " Aden said. A look of slight concern etched across his face as he thought to himself about the visions and how he'd tell his old master.

" Thank you. And you better tell me what the results are. Otherwise you're sleeping in your room for the next week WITHOUT me. " Ahsoka said, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend playfully. Aden gasped falsely, a look of hurt on his face.

" My dear, how could you propose such a thing? " Aden paused for a moment and smirked deviously. Ahsoka raised her eyebrow at Aden before he chuckled slightly.

" We both know the only one that will affect deeply is you Ahsoka. " Aden said, a cheeky grin covering his face. Ahsoka just rolled her eyes before punching his shoulder lightly.

" Shut up and rest before it's two weeks. " Ahsoka said jokingly as she stood up. Aden laughed and laid back as Ahsoka stretched and walked towards the door.

" Promise me you WILL talk to Obi-Wan... You know he will try his best to help you. " Ahsoka said.

" I promise. "