Chapter XIV

" Ahsoka, I... " Aden couldn't find the words. He didn't know what he was feeling. Was he still angry and hurt? Did he just want to start over like Anakin suggested? He was so confused. He looked up at Ahsoka, who was looking away slightly, clearly nervous. Aden sighed and took a deep breath, before talking.

" Ahsoka, I talked with Anakin a few days ago and he said that fixing a broken relationship isn't how you go about it. Starting over the relationship is sometimes the best way to go. The only problem is that it means hoping for different results with the same person. And as much as I'm confused, and still admittedly hurt... I'd like to start over with you. The only thing I'm not confused on is if I still have feelings for you. I don't know if that feeling could ever truly fade. So if you're willing to start over and take things slow... Than so am I. " Aden said, a small smile on his face. Ahsoka's face lit up in her same beautiful smile as she hugged Aden again, who hugged her back.

" Thank you Aden... And I'm sorry, again. We can take things slow for a while, just so we can both... I guess... Find ourselves. So we can both be ready to get back into a full-on relationship. Aden nodded and smiled as he broke the hug, trying his best not to cry again. Ahsoka smiled and excused herself from the room, dashing off to find Anakin as soon she left. Aden chuckled and got into bed, happy that the issues was at least resolved for now...
________________________________

" Yes Master, I have eyes on the young Jedi. He's gone into his room with the girl. Shall I move in? " The hooded figure asked, talking into a com-link.

" No. Continue to watch. It's time we begin Operation Delta. " A distorted voice replied from the other end of the communications...