Chapter XXII

" You came to me right before you went to Obi-Wan holding out hope I would listen, and I did, I taught you the Vaapad basics in hopes that you'd learn to control these visions, I taught you it in hopes that you would be able to have a crutch against those darker emotions. I DIDNT teach you Vaapad to use against a Jedi, and your former Master at that! I had hoped by teaching you we could move past this... resentment you hold against me, and to see where you are as a Jedi. It's clear now that you aren't ready for anymore training anytime soon. I'm afraid there is going to be a punishment for this outburst in behavior against Master Kenobi. " Master Windu said.
Aden was silent, looking in the ground. Anger, hate, and hurt burned in his heart like a wildfire.

" I'll give you two choices. The first one is you come with me, and I'm going to personally train you to get past these visions and to learn to control your emotions. The second option is that you go back to the frontlines and forfeit your status as a Temple Guard until you can prove you have gotten over this. " Master Windu said. Aden looked up at him with tears running down his face. He was tired. His anger built up into rage, and the voices were louder than before.

" Surrender your lightsaber. " Windu said. This caught Aden off-guard.

" W-What? " I haven't even made a decision yet! " Aden protested.

" You took too long. Now surrender your lightsaber. NOW. " Windu commanded, holding out his hand. Aden sighed and unclipped his lightsaber pike from his belt.

Do it. Ignite the blade into his chest, he won't realize until it's too late. Let out your hate, let your anger fuel you. Did you not sense the power when you defeated Kenobi?

You're not just a vision... you're in my head completely. You're someone who resides in my head. Who are you?

I'm someone who wants to make you stronger than any Jedi. I'm someone who can protect everything you care about. I can give you power far beyond any Jedi. And I can break the chains that keep you in this wretched temple. Do it. Break free. And if you do this... Than come find me on Korriban.

The voice went silent as Mace Windu raised his eyebrow again.

" Hand over your weapon. " He said again. Aden looked down at his saber as his anger grew. If he did this, it would mean leaving the Jedi behind... An option he didn't particularly see as horrible. On the other hand, how would Anakin and Obi-Wan react? How would Ahsoka react? Aden sighed slightly before he looked at his weapon and...