Chapter VI

Aden slowly woke up from what felt like a vivid lucid dream. He felt something shift on his stomach and chest and looked down to see Ahsoka laying on him, and he remembered what happened the night before. He smiled softly and gently awoke Ahsoka.

" Ahsoka, we have to get up before our masters decide we have to do training. " Aden said gently, chuckling as a Ahsoka just held onto him tighter.

" 5 more minutes, I don't wanna get up. " Ahsoka mumbled, looking up at Aden.

" I'd lay here all day with you if I could, but if Master Skywalker or Kenobi walks in here, I doubt our attempts at lies will get past them. " Aden said, chuckling a bit. Ahsoka sighed as she slowly got up.

" Fine, I'm up. I suppose I better move back to my room before Master Skywalker decides to pop in unannounced. " Ahsoka said, yawning. Aden smiled and nodded as Ahsoka grabbed her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt. Aden stood up as Ahsoka made her way to the door, only to be pulled back into Adens arms as he kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and broke it after a moment.

" I'll see you after training Aden~ " Ahsoka said in a sing-song voice, chuckling as she walked out of the room. Aden blushed a deep red before pulling himself together and grabbing his lightsaber off his desk. He clipped it to his belt and made his way to his Masters training room, smiling to himself as he thought about Ahsoka. As he walked in, he noticed his Master and Jedi Master Shaak Ti talking over a hologram.

" Master? Is something wrong? " Aden asked, walking up to the two Jedi Masters. Shaak Ti and Obi-Wan both looked over at him as Skywalker and his Padawan walked in the room.

" We believe Grievous is invading today. The secondary outpost array has gone silent and 
We have reason to believe that the Separatists have broken through our fleet at the Rishi moon. " Master Kenobi said.

" Than shouldn't we be getting ready for a full-scale invasion? " Aden asked.

" Anakin and his Padawan have already been dispatched to seperate corridors to prepare the 501st. You and your master will take the 212th to the southern corridors while I bring my troops to the west. " Master Ti replied. Aden nodded as an emergency alarm sounded out through facility.

" I thought you said they couldn't break through the Venator lines? " Obi-Wan asked, looking over at Aden.

" The only way they could've gotten through that thing is either that ion cannon we destroyed, or they overwhelmed them. I'm thinking the ladder, which means their sending all they got into this offensive. " Aden said.

" Well, I suppose we shall find out soon enough. " Master Kenobi said, running out of the room, his Padawan following. They ran through the corridors, gathering their men to relate for the assault on the cities. As they gathered into the southern corridors, blaster fire and the facility lightly shaking alerted the Jedi to the beginning of the assault. After what felt like multiple hours, B-1 class battle droids advanced into the halls of the various cities, and the battle truly began. Master and Padawan both began deflecting and redirecting fire, defending their men the best they could. Droids fell but more kept coming, advancing in ridiculously high numbers. As they continued their advancement, a tall, hunched-over droid made his way through the middle of his troops, cackling and coughing. From his waist, he grabbed two lightsabers and ignited them, one sapphire, and one emerald.

" Grievous... " Obi-Wan muttered, looking at the droid general.

" Well, hello there. " Obi-Wan said, donning his usual sassy smirk.

" General Kenobi! I didn't expect to see you on Kamino of all places. And it seems you have a new pet after Skywalker! How cute. " General Grievous said, cackling a bit.

" Master, do I have permission to scrap the oversized hunk of metal standing in front of us? Because all it seems to be able to do is talk. " Aden said, looking over at his Master.

" careful Padawan. Grievous is no ordinary opponent. " Obi-Wan said.

" Indeed I am not. I have been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku himself! You arrogant Jedi scum are no match for me. " Grievous boasted, slowly spinning his two lightsabers.

" Are you not arrogant for boasting of skills that are most likely inaccurate? " Aden said, yawning as he got a dirty look from

" We shall see about that. " Obi-Wan said, charging forward. Aden followed suit, and soon, lightsabers clashed as clones and droids fought around them. Emerald and sapphire swirled in violent and erratic movements against the two Jedi, who defended themselves as best they could. Aden deflected a swing from the droid general and ducked under a second, allowing him room to jab his saber into the hip plating of the general. Grievous growled and pulled out a third arm from under the first, using it to smack Aden into a wall. Aden braced himself and rebounded well, immediately jumping back into the fight. Aden switched to Form V and began an offensive, forcing Grievous into a mixture of offensive and
defensive blows and blocks.

" You fight well, for a Youngling. Perhaps you should be teaching Kenobi over here how to actually fight. " Grievous taunted, blocking a blow from Kenobi and kicking him away.

" That's Padawan to you, General. " Aden retorted, pulling Obi-Wans saber to his hand. He ignited the sapphire/light blue blade through the hand of Grievous, and than used a large Force Push to knock him back. The droid general howled in pain as Aden tosses his master his weapon back. As Obi-Wan walked to the side of his Padawan, Grievous grabbed two more lightsabers off of his waist plates and ignited another set of emerald and sapphire lightsabers.

" Alright Jedi! Let's see how well your little pet can deal with this. " Grievous said, letting out a light cackle, followed by multiple coughs. His hands began to spin rapidly as the blades became nothing but green and blue blues of spinning light. Sparks flew as the blades cut through the walls and floor.

" Aden, I want you to go and reinforce Anakin and his student, I will deal with this bucket of bolts. " Obi-Wan said, taking his Soresu stance.

" But Master- " Aden began to argue.

" That's an order Aden. " Obi-Wan said. Aden hesitated for a moment and nodded, running off past their Clone troops to aid Anakin and Ahsoka...