02|| Addison

"Addison " My dad says my name, "Come say hello to the boys" My dad introduces me to his drivers. As If I didn't already know them.

"Checo, I've missed you" I say hugging him. "Max It's good to see you again.

"Addison is going to be travelling with us for the rest of the season, and maybe next season as well" He tells them.

"Addison, why didn't you tell me?" Checo asks.

"It's Addy, and surprise" I smile

"Nice to see you again Addy, Your dad hasn't shut up about you these past few weeks" Max says.

"Of course, he gets like that. Never really knows when to shut his mouth when it comes to me" I watch Max's eyes go wide for a second before he laughs. "Oh I like you" He laughs.

I just smile. Me and Max had never really become friends, unlike me and Checo. It was weird, he was so much older than me but he was one of the greatest friends I had ever made. And he made me feel like there would never be judgment between us. 

"Well I think it's time you guys start getting ready for Qualifying" My father says.

The drivers agree and walk out. "Join them, get some good shots." He says.

I nod before following them out of the motorhome. I bend down next to the Mercedes motorhome and point my camera at the two RedBull drivers. I take a photo, look at it and point my camera back at the drivers my view immediately being blocked, by a Mercedes logo, as I press the shutter.

"Fucken Mercedes Cunt" I say under my breath going to try delete the photo.

"Way to make an Impression Ms. Horner" I hear a deep voice say above me. I look up and see the face of Toto Wolff.

"Don't take it Personally, or do. Don't care either way" I say smiling at him.

"You're a lot like your father" He tells me.

"Please that man doesn't have half the amount of guts I do" I say finally deleting, the photo.

"Now if you could excuse me Sir, I have places to be, Qualifying to watch." I say standing up, the man towering over me by a head.

"Best of luck to your team, Addison" My stomach twists at the way he says my name. Making my insides warm.

"Same to you Mr. Wolff" I say looking up at him through my lashes. I see him swallow, and I grin before walking away.

******

"There you are Addy. We lost you for a second there." Max Said.

"Yeah sorry bumped into a Mercedes employee" I say.

He raises one eye brow. "You know people at Mercedes?"

"Kind hard not to know who Toto Wolff is honestly" I laugh.

"Oh you met Toto?" My dad says coming up behind me.

"Christian Hey" Max greeted him.

"Yes Christian I did" I said, my dads face changed.

"Oh look my assistant needs me" Max says trying to leave.

"You don't have to go Max" Christian said. "Addison, remember our deal. You only have this job if you don't rebel against me" His grip tightens on the back of my neck.

"Oh my god. Dad, I would prefer to call you by your first name at work, to seem more professional. The fact I got this job because I'm your daughter, is embarrassing enough. So please if you don't mind I want to refrain from referring to you as dad, from the minute we walk into this Paddock, until the moment we walk out" I explain. "I'm not Rebelling, I'm being Professional."

He gives me a dry laugh. "I'm watching you Addison, but that's fine by me". He turns around and walks away. Max lets out a breath.

"Sorry about that Max. Me and my dad haven't always been a great pair. We're to much like each other my mom used to say"

"No worries, But I'm on your side with that. He's your boss in the Paddock not your Father." He says. I give him a small smile.

******

I give Checo a high five. "You did good today. Sorry you're only P4 for the race" I tell him as we walk towards the exit of the garage.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling tomorrow's race is gonna be an interesting one." He says.

"I'm glad you feel that way. But quick question, can I get a photo of you?" I ask, stopping.

"Your more than Welcome to Addy" He laughs. "How am I supposed to pose?" He asks.

"Like girls on Instagram, for example, like this" I showed him an over the shoulder look.

He laughed. "Okay, I think I can do that" He smiles and poses. I bring the Camera up and take the photo.

I laugh at how good it is and show it to him

I laugh at how good it is and show it to him. He laughs too.

"Send that to me?" He asks. 

"Of course" I smile.

"I'll see you later Addy" he says before walking out of the garage.

"Addison" I heard my dad calling my name. I walked into his office I was next to.

"Christian?"

"Come sit and close the door. We need to talk"

"Yep"