03|| Brat

I lock the motorhomes door. Normally I don't stay this late at the Paddock but after my meeting with Lewis Yesterday, I felt I had to go through all the upgrades and changes we made on the car again. It's the least I could do for him. There was something that I'd have to discuss with the mechanics tomorrow and get their opinion on. I just prayed that we had good luck here tomorrow.

I walked down the motorhome steps and immediately got hit, sending the keys flying. "Fuck's sake" I said.

"Shit dude sorry" I heard her voice and looked back up at her. "Toto?" She asked.

"Addison, I swear every time I see you one of us are getting hurt" I joked. She smiled. This was like the tenth time I've seen her today, but this time it's not from far.

"I'm sorry, I was walking backwards, wasn't aware of my surroundings."

"Hey, rather you hit me then hit the railing over here. We wouldn't want you getting hurt."

"But we want you to get hurt?" She pointed out the flaw in my statement.

"Rather me than you"

She walks a bit and picks up the keys. Handing them to me.

"I believe these belong to you"

"Thank you Addison"

"Fuck" I heard her say under her breath.

"You have quite the Vicious vocabulary, someone should teach you to use it respectfully."

"Who are you to care about my vocabulary?" She laughs.

"I'm not. Just saying there's better places, times, and things that can cause those words. You should have been taught better"

I see her blue eyes go dark, as her mouth turns into a smirk. "Teach me then"

Excuse me? She didn't just say that. There's no way she just said that.

"What?" I ask.

She starts laughing.

"You should have seen your face, Toto" she lets out a breath.

Jesus the way she says my name makes me want to take her home.

"I'm confused and that normally doesn't happen to me" I state.

"You think I haven't seen you checking me out every time I walk past you? Think I don't notice the way your body immediately reacts whenever I do something clumsy?" She asks.

"I-I don't know what your talking about"

"Except you do, Because if you didn't you wouldn't have just stuttered. Do I make you nervous Mr. Wolff?"

"N-No" I mentally face palm at my stutter.

She smirks.

"You know I shouldn't be as attracted to you as I am. Your older than my father for crying out. And not to mention the fact you guys are rivals. But there's something about you Toto" She says rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes"

"What?"

"Don't roll your eyes. It's a bratty thing to do"

"Are you calling me a brat?"

"That's what you are isn't it? Think you can say anything to get what you want? Right?"

She keeps quiet.

"Well aren't you lucky baby girl" I say, raising my hand and holding her face. "I like brats" I bend down and connect our lips. There's this passion I've never felt before. I felt her hands fly up around my neck, one going through my hair and tugging on it. I separated from the kiss and moved my hands to her ass and hoisted her up. I saw two people walk out of the RedBull motor home and immediately moved us to the side of the Mercedes one and into the dark. Making sure not to be seen. I pushed her against the wall and connected our lips again.

"You must keep quite love, we don't want your father to catch us, now do we?" I whisper.

She pushes her hips into my already hard core. I muffle a grunt biting her neck. I feel her back arch, before she goes stiff. I look to my left and see Christian talking to a Max. I start placing kisses along her neck. Sending her head back.

"Now to find Addison" I heard Christian say. Making me pause. Snapping her head back.

"Let me phone her" He says and she immediately grabs her phone from her back pocket. Opening it and typing something. Before turning the phone back off. A few silent seconds go bye and a ping goes through the air from Christians phone.

"Oh she's already left. Guess we should leave then" Christian says and they walk out of sight.

She let out a shaky breath. I turn back to her and smile. Letting her feet touch the ground again.

"Why don't we get out of here?" Addison asks.

"Gladly" I reply