06|| Toto?

I climb up the vines and knock on my sister's window. She was sitting at her desk writing. She looked up and turned back to her laptop before taking her off her headphones and walking to the window. She opened the window and I climbed in. I waved at Toto and watched him drive away.

"Okay, spill the tea," She says as I close the window.

I lean against the window. "Gigi I fucked up" I say.

"Must I go make hot chocolate?" She asks.

"Please, I wanna go change. Meet back here in ten, " I say. She nods her head before walking out of the bedroom. I walk through our shared bathroom and into my bedroom. Quickly pulling the pillows out of my bed, making it seem like I just woke up. I grab my pjs and walk into the bathroom. I change into the PJ bottoms and open the door as Gigi walks in. She puts down a tray with hot chocolate and Oreos.

"Okay, talk. Why did I have to lie to dad?" Gigi says.

I start doing my night routine while talking. "I was supposed to go home with him, and when he started getting ready to leave, I went out into the paddock to take a photo of the motor home. And I accidentally walked backward into someone. And I don't know thing's kind of escalated."

"Tia I'm fucking eighteen. And I need inspiration for my book, give me details." She wines.

"Okay, okay." I give her a short run down of what happened and the situation I was in when I texted her.

"Jesus Tia. I was so confused when you texted me code Black. We haven't done one of those in forever. And the pre-sent message for dad fuck"

"While technically I was getting fucked" I joked.

She laughed her ass off.

"Okay, you have to tell me who it was. You haven't said his name," she points out.

"I don't want to. You're gonna die. "

"I promise I won't,"

"G-"

"Please, I promise I'll -"

"Toto"

She goes silent. Only our breathing is hear for at least a minute

"Toto Wolff!" She screams.

"Gigi shut the fuck up dad might hear-" a knock sounds at the door. We both snap our heads at it. My dad opens it and walks in.

"Hey, dad," I smile, and Gigi looks at the window that she left open.

"Hey honey. Sorry, am I allowed to call you that?" He says.

"We're at home, Dad,"

"Okay. I was just wondering why Gigi was shouting about Toto?"

"Oh, I was telling her about my weekend so far and catching her up to speed. So she knows what to expect tomorrow, " I say.

"Oh Gigi, are you coming to the race?" He asks.

She wasn't supposed to be but I didn't know what else to say.

"Tia kinda convinced me, if that's okay, obviously."

"More than welcome too, sweetheart," he smiles.

"Awesome, I'm heading to bed. Now you girls have a good night, don't stay up too late," He says before closing the door again.

"Toto fucking wolf? Are you crazy?" She whisper screams.

"I have no shame. Have you seen that man!?"

"Yes, but he's the same age as our fucken father. Actually, he's older. Not to mention that the two can't stand each other. They are quite literally enemies, Tia" She continues whisper screaming at me.

"Why do you think I said I'm fucked"

"At least it was a one time thing" She sighs.

"Well-"

"Addison, don't you dare-"

"We're going on a date tomorrow"

"Tia!"

"I don't know, G! I think I might like him"

"But Tia, think about this. Dad might just disown you if he finds out. He was close to doing it two years ago, "

"I know, but Toto and me will keep it a secret. I'm sure. He wouldn't want the media getting a hold of this story, " I say.

"I'm not worried about the media, Tia. I'm worried about you. Falling for him means you're going to lose either Toto or dad. And I don't want you to have to have to make that decision"

"I know, G. But we literally just had somewhat sex tonight. Tomorrow's the date. If we don't click, I'll immediately cut ties with him."

"And if you do click?"

"I'll figure it out. I've always had to."

"I love you, Tia. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Thank you, baby G," I say, giving her a hug.

"Anything for you, Tia," She says.

We ended up talking for another hour before saying goodnight to each other.

When I got back to my room, I climbed into bed and checked my phone that I put on charge earlier.

TCW❤️

I had an amazing night
this evening, Addison. I'll
see you around the paddock
tomorrow🤍

I did too, Toto.

Have a good night🤍

Glad to hear. Sleep well,
Darling.

I turned my phone off rolling over in my bed. A smile plastered on my face. Sleep soon washing over me.