05|| Darling

I stand up quickly and grab a towel from the bathroom making sure it was warm, before walking back into the room and cleaning her up.

After I clean her up, I take the towel back to the bathroom. When I walk out again she's getting dressed.

"You don't want to stay the night?" I ask her.

"I should actually be going. There's only so much my sister can do before my father realizes I'm actually gone. But this was Amazing Toto, and I don't want to be to forward but I don't want this to be a one time thing. That was-" She starts speaking walking over to me. "Amazing" She says stopping in front of me looking at my lips.

"I'm glad, I don't want this to be a one time thing either." I smile.

A smile crosses her face. "Awesome"

"Let me take you out tomorrow night"

"I would love that but my fa-"

"Your at your home grand prix, tell him your spending the night at a friend."

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Okay" she says nodding her head.

"Awesome. Give me your number so I can text you"

We quickly exchange numbers before we walk out my room and downstairs.

"Would you like a quick bite before we leave?" I ask walking into my Kitchen

She nods.

"What would you like?"

"Anything"

I look at her shaking my head.

"Not allergic to anything?"

"Just pumpernickels" She says sitting down at the island.

I snap my head to her. And she smiles.

"I'm joking Toto"

I let out a sigh.

"I'm not allergic to anything. I am lactose intolerant, not that I ever follow that rule" She giggles.

I smile looking around the fridge. I spot some left over burger patties from last night and put them in the microwave. while I make the rest of the burger. When the patties are done I put them on the rolls and close it. I give Addison hers and she thanks me before taking a bite.

"Mhhhhhh" She moans.

"This is so good Toto, you honestly know how to cook"

"Me and my dad used to spend every night in the kitchen cooking up some of the most amazing meals. It was our little bonding moment. He used to tell me he dated a chef for 4 years before meeting my mom and that's why he knew how to cook. I don't know it was probably one of the core memories I have of him." I tell her.

"He sounds like he would have been such a fun guy"

"He was"

I smile at the memory.

"Anyways, lets get you home" I say putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

******

"Are you sure here's fine?"

"I grew up in this house, which means I snuck out of it all the time. If you stop any closer, someone may see. This is the blind spot. No windows see it and it's on the dark corner of the property. Plus I just need to run and climb up those vines to get into my sister's room." She tells me getting out the car. She walks to my door and leans down and kisses me.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" I tell her.

"See you tomorrow" She says walking towards the fence to jump over it.

"Addison!" I shout at her before she jumps over it. She turns and looks at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask holding up her camera bag.

"Oh shit" She says running over to me.

She goes to grab the bag, but I move it away. Sticking my head out the window.

"There's a password," I smirk.

"Seriously," she laughs, bending down and kissing me. I give her the camera bag.

"See you tomorrow" She smiles

"See you tomorrow, darling" I smile back.