Bonus Chapter: Ft Christian

Addison closes the door and I let out a sigh. I pick up a picture of her mom and smile. 

"Where did I go wrong my love? Her face went white when I told her I loved her. If you could see me now you'd be so disappointed in me my love. I micro manage her and she's already and adult. I know she's sick of it but I just don't want to let go of my little girl. Our little girl" I run a hand through my hair. 

I put down the photo and sigh again. 

"She's her own adult I need to let her make her own decisions" I tell myself. 

I pick up my phone and go onto twitter. I scroll for a few minutes before coming across a tweet about Toto having a girlfriend. I laugh at how fast twitter can make rumors before turning off my phone. I walk out my office and to the kitchen. 

I kiss Geri on the cheek as she walks outside with a Cesar salad.  

"You're just in time dad, lunch is served" Addison tells me. 

"Awesome, let's eat" I say as we all walk out to the table on the patio. 

******

We all laugh at a joke Addison made. 

"This is nice, I've missed these types of meals with all of you" I say.

Everyone agrees.

"Do you mind If I can be excused? I need to get some editing done" Addison asks.

"You're more than welcome sweetheart" Geri says. Addison thanks her before taking her dishes to the kitchen and disappearing upstairs.

"So when are you two leaving for Austria?" Gigi asks. 

"Wednesday Morning" I tell her.

"Are you going to the track with me on Monday?"  Montague asks.

"Sorry buddy, me and your mom have plans together.  Addison and Gigi might be able too join. "

He looks at Gigi.

"I'll speak to Addy kiddo" She says.

"Thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!!" He jumps up and down in his seat. 

******

"Christian can you help me real quick" Geri says. 

I stand up from my desk and walk to the laundry next door. 

"Don't you just want to give these to Gigi and Addison?" She pints to two piles of clothes. 

"No problem" I say picking them up and walking upstairs. 

I knock on Gigi's door first.

"Come in" I hear her say. 

I walk in and she's at her desk writing.

"Hey sweetie, Some clothes from the laundry" I say putting them down on her bed. I sit down and she stops writing, pauses her music and looks at me. 

"Anything else?" She questions?

"Not really." I look around the room. "How's the story coming along?" I ask. 

She looks surprised. "Well I sent the manuscripts out this afternoon with Addy and I've gotten two offers already" She tells me. 

"Wait until you get a few more and look at which one will benefit you in the long run. Money doesn't have to be a big concern, You've got me to support you."

"I Know but one of these day's I'm going to have to move out and start a life on my own, You do realize that right?" She says.

"I do, my little girls are all grown up. I'm coming to terms with it. But I'm always here for you Gigi. No matter what." I stand up and walk towards her. "You're my little girl. I love you" I kiss her temple before grabbing Addison's clothes and walking out Gigi's room. 

I close the door and let out a breath. 

I approach Addison's door and give it a gentle knock. When I receive no response, I carefully open the door and peek inside. The sound of the shower running alerts me to her whereabouts. I step into the room, putting her clothes on her bed. Her open laptop grabs my attention, and as it comes to life, I'm greeted by an unexpected picture of Toto.

Confusion and concern wash over me, compelling me to click on the next photo. A image of Toto peacefully asleep on pristine white sheets sends a chilling wave through my stomach. My curiosity gets the better of me, and I click on the next photo, revealing a selfie of them together, Toto tenderly kissing Addison on the head. Tears threaten to fill my eyes as a flood of emotions surges within me, but I can't bring myself to look any further.

Suddenly, the sound of the shower shutting off snaps me back to reality. I'm not ready to face Addison, not with this revelation weighing on me, so I turn and silently leave her room, closing the door behind me. Without thinking, I make my way downstairs and explain to Geri that I need to clear my head, even if it means going for a drive at this late hour. She regards me with suspicion but eventually nods. I reassure her that she doesn't need to wait up and then rush to my car.

As I hit the road, the weight of my emotions becomes too much to bear, and I break down. I feel like I've failed her, like I've failed as a father. My little girl is involved with a man older than me, and I can't help but blame myself for it. It feels like my own shortcomings as a parent have led us here.

I let my thoughts run, tears blurring my vision until I can hardly see the road. I pull over, overwhelmed, and allow myself to cry. It's difficult to fathom what she's gotten herself into, and I can't believe he would do such a thing.

**********

I was originally going to post this next week but because of all the love lately I thought "It's a bonus chapter might as well add it I'm now". So hope this present was worth it😂

LOTS OF LOVE!!