26: Austria Day 1 (Addison)

I roll over, expecting to still be in the car. Instead, I'm greeted with a bed missing Toto. I rub my eyes before looking around the room. In the corner by the windows, I see a shirtless Toto stirring a cup of what I assume to be coffee. I marvel, looking at his back. The way his back muscles flex, and how it highlights the different freckles spotted around it. I bite my lip as he turns around and looks at me. He smirks, walking towards me, and he putting my cup down next to me. He leans down and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Guteng Morgen Meine Liebe," He smiles. I shift wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down towards me. He puts his right arm above my head and the left by my waist. He leans down, and I connect our lips. He tasted like coffee. I tried pulling his whole body down an idea in my head.

He pulls away, and I pout.

"Don't look sad, We have plans and a schedule to keep too," He tells me.

"You telling me to didn't plan for this?" I question my voice raspy. He swallows.

"I did. Until I made a promise to Perez, " He says, and it's like someone flipped a switch. Turning the moment off.

"What did you promise Checo?" I question sitting up. He smiles, shaking his head before sitting down in front of me.

"That you'd go speak to him before we leave." He offers simply.

"About what?" I ask, picking up what I'm now realizing is tea. I don't think Toto's ever made me tea before.

"Well, after I carried you up here, I went down to get your bag and the things I left in the car. When I got back up, Max and Lewis were carrying Checo to his room. I helped them, Lewis disappeared, and I told Max I would handle it. And he left after telling me something about Gigi. But that's off topic. Checo's trying to drink himself to death. He doesn't realize it yet, but he is. So I stated the facts and told him to get himself together because it's not the end of the world. And then I told him I'd make sure you'd come see him before we leave." He explains.

I sigh thinking about how Checo has been coping. "I understand why he feels the way he does. What's happening to him is horrible. But he's doing more harm than good. I guess I can't say anything at the end of the day. When I left, the only person I thought I'd ever love I ended up in rehab, so" I joke and Toto gives me a tight lip smile. Yep, that's normally how people react.

"But what did Max tell you about, Gigi?" I question taking a sip of my tea. Lemon tea works better than coffee after a long day. I question how he knew.

"He may or may not be thinking about asking Gigi to become his girlfriend." Toto watches me for a reaction. I try not to smile, but I fail, and Toto's eyes twinkle at my face.

"Okay, but finish your tea and jump into the shower. Then go over to Checo while I pack and go change the car," He tells me.

"Change the car?" I question. .

"Fans know what car I'm currently driving, and it's a fancy Mercedes. We need something to blend into the environment."

"And what car would that be?"

"Volkswagen Golf"

"Turning your back on Mercedes, are you?" I ask jokingly.

"Your father wished he was so lucky," He replies, and I laugh.

While I showered, Toto cleaned up a bit and got changed, having showered before I woke up. I put on a white T-shirt, denim shorts, a pink cap with a white flower on it, and a pair of sunglasses. Following Toto's' example of what looked like black golf shorts, a plain white t-shirt, black cap, and sunglasses.