10 || Royalty

****Disclaimer****
Everything said in the following is fictional and inspired by real life events.
I've created a backstory for Toto based off his Early life page on Wikipedia. 
I have taken creative freedom and if there is any correlation to real events its purely accidental.
THIS IS FICTIOUS
****

"No ways you did that! I just can't imagine you, Toto Wolff, running away from security guards after breaking into an abandoned building." I laugh at the thought.

"I was a teenager once. If I tried to do it now I would probably get caught so quickly.  I guess that's part of growing old, you can't do things the way you used to" He says.

"Come on you aren't that old" I object.

"Please Addy, I know I'm old.  I'm fine with it, I lived a happy life. I built my life up to where it is today. If I died tomorrow I would be okay with it." He tells me. 

"Well you better not die I want a second date" I smile. He laughs as he pours me another glass of wine. 

"Why does your sister call you Tia?" He asks. 

"Well my second name is Tiana, So Tia is short for Tiana" I inform him. 

"Tiana, Like the princess?" 

"Princess Addy? It's been Infront of you the entire time" I smile. 

"I would not have even thought about that" He laughs. "Tell me about your siblings you seem to have a good connection with Gigi?"

"Well me and Gigi have always been super close. I like to think it's because we had the same mother. When she passed our dad just shut off and worked 24/7 so we only had each other to lean on, and a new nanny every month.  It was probably the hardest time in my life one I hope to never go through again. But I made it through because of her. She's my best friend, and if I had the chance I would Give her the world" I say honestly.

"Your bond seems unbreakable, I'm glad you have each other.  What about your Half siblings?"

"Well there's Montague and he's still quite young so not much to say about him. He is either going to grow up to be an absolute asshole or the sweetest boy on earth. Before I joined dad on the road me and him would do photoshoots together, he's In carting and I manage his social media accounts. So often we would go get photo's together, and make TikTok's and stuff. But Dad wanted me on the road with him again, so he could keep an eye on me. So now one of my friends work for me part time to get the footage and photos I need. I'm going to miss it. But what about you? Don't you have any siblings?" 

"My parent's weren't in the best place in their marriage to have me, let alone another child." He states.

"What does that mean?" I question. 

"Well, growing up there was always this tension between them, and not the one you would want. They tried hiding it from me, but I sensed it. I heard them fighting over the smallest things every night when they thought I was asleep. Their relationship was very strained. And then when I was eight my father was diagnosed.. It was my mothers last straw, and she divorced him. She wanted me to live with her but I refused, she left my father in one of the hardest times of his life, and even now, how many years later, I struggle to forgive her for it. I looked up to my father like most sons but he was my best friend. I went to countless doctors appointment's with him trying to find a way to save him. But it was the 80's and medicine wasn't as advanced as It is now. So I had to watch my father in pain and watch as the cancer took over him. How he slowly slipped away. It made me who I am today, because no matter what hell my mother put him thorough, he never once spoke ill of her." He finishes.

"Diagnosed?" I question.

"Brain Cancer, He died when I was fifteen"

"Oh Toto"

"Like I said it made me who I was and taught me lessons I had to learn. I lived with my mom for another 5 years before I started with motorsport. Raced in a few categories before buying shares in William's, in 2009, before going to Merc as an executive director. And that lead me to where I am now."

"Getting beaten by RedBull?"

"Unfortunately" He lets out a chuckle. "No use denying it?" He says.

"Someone who's realistic? A man after my own heart" I giggle putting a hand on my heart.

"I've been known to win a few prizes in my life, Nothing as great as that though" He winks turning my heart into an Olympic gymnast.

A knock sounds at the door before Jake walks in a male waiter behind him. Jake puts down our stakes and thanks us as the waiter puts down our second bottle wine. Toto  thanks them before walking out the door. Making sure to close it behind them. 

I cut a piece of my stake ands plop it in my mouth. The flavors bursting on my tongue. A small moan escapes my throat and I look at Toto who's watching me with curiosity. a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Enjoying that are we?" He asks.

"This is the best stake I've ever eaten, and my fathers friends with Gordan Ramsey." I say putting another piece in my mouth.

"Jake's chefs come from all over the world. Italy, France, Mexico. All gone through extensive training under the order of people who taught Gordan" Toto tells me adding a piece in his mouth as well. 

"This place must be extremely expensive" I say.

"Normally, but I know the owner"

"A discount?"

"Free actually. Payments a Donation. I helped Jake save his business' when it was on the edge of bankruptcy and so he thinks he owes me his life. I just pay as donation" Toto informs me. 

"Like they need donations? This place is extremely high class. You're literally siting in front of a painting that could buy me a house" I say.

"Everything comes at a price Addison. Even the fanciest of places could have had a hard up bringing" He states.

"Like People?" I say.

"Precisely" He says.

"Thank you again. This place is amazing" I smile as I have the last piece of my stake. 

"As long as you're with me Princess, You'll be treated like Royalty." He says before having the last piece of his stake. 

"Hopefully not all times" I smirk. 

"Come here Princess" He says leaning back on his chair and tapping his leg.