21: I love you Addy

"You should probably get some sleep. You have a busy day ahead of you," I tell Toto, giving him a half smile. He flips onto his side of the bed and pushes a pillow under his head, watching me.

I slide the call to answer, and Smile hearing my little sisters voice. "Addison! Do I need to be worried about you? Are you trying to send dad to the grave early?" Gigi says.

I laugh, "You heard about the fight? I assume, " I say. 

"What? What fight?" Gigi asks.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I question. 

"No, I asked first," Gigi fights. 

"Yeah, and I was on this earth. First, tell me what you're referring to," I tell the younger.

"Do you wanna explain to me why you were leaving Checos room at almost 3 in the morning? Is there something going on there that I'm not aware of?" She says with a questioning tone. 

"If you're asking if I'm sleeping with Checo, the answer is no," I state and hear a chuckle from Toto beside me. I look at him, and he winks at me. I smile back. "Also, ho, did you know that and not about the fight?" I ask.

"I- um," She tries. I gasp.

"Gigi Horner!! Are you dating Max Verstappen?" 

"I-um"

"You sly fox, You are," I say, getting excited. 

"Don't tell anyone!! Please, Dad would kill me. And we're not official, not yet, " She says. 

"Please, dad would be ecstatic. Max is practically his golden boy son. I'm the one with the boyfriend that dad won't approve of, " I say, and she laughs. 

"I guess so, but why were you at Checo at 3 in the morning?" She asks. 

"Me and Toto go in a fight after I found him and Dad, Tearing each other apart in an alley behind a club. He was the only person I could go to." I state. 

"Wait, dad and Toto, go in a fight? Max mentioned Dad looking a bit beat up after talking to Toto, but I thought he was meaning ego wise. Tell me the story from the beginning." She states. 

"Well -" I retell the story Toto told me, and Hear little gasps and "then what?"s come from the side. I tell her how Toto knows the full story of my teen years and how I went to rehab. 

"So you don't have any secrets hidden from him anymore?" She asks. 

"Yep, no more secrets," I say and wipe some of Toto's hair out his face. He darts his eyes away from me, and I note to ask him about that later. 

"I'm glad, You deserve to be happy. Now, it's just about giving Dad space to come to terms with it." She says. 

"Yep. But tell me about you and Max. How did that happen?" I ask, and Toto taps me. I look down at him. 

"Put it on speaker. I also wanna know." He says I laugh and tell Gigi she's on speaker phone." 

"Hey Toto," She says. 

"Hey Kid," He replies back. 

"Okay, carry on with your story," I say. 

"Well, when we were at the track together in silverstone, you disappeared somewhere, I'm assuming to meet the man that's lying next to you. And I was in the garage, and Max started talking to me. It turned a bit flirty, and he asked for my number. I told him that if he won the race, I would let him have it." She says. 

"But he didn't win," I state. 

"I know. When he got back to the garage and you started walking to the debrief, he came up to me and apologized. I said he still raced well and gave him my number. We've been speaking ever since. Texts all the time. It's sweet. I really like him, " Gigi says.