07|| "Princess"

I feel the smile on my face before I even open my eyes. I open my eyes, adjusting to the light. I'm immediately transported back to last night when I dropped her off. I can feel her lips against mine again, and I realize I'm craving them. I don't know what it is about her, I'd never even think about sleeping with someone who works in F1, much less someone at Red Bull, even less Christians' daughter. Our age difference should be enough to put me off her but fuck I don't know there's something about her. My Phone dings and I roll over and take it off charge, looking at who sent me a message.

Princess Addy❤️

The name says. I laugh at what she saved herself as

Princess Addy❤️

Good morning =)

Good morning, princess

Princess?

You saved yourself as "Princess Addy❤️" in my phone

Oh I completely forgot about that.

How are you doing this morning?

I'm doing well, thanks and you?

Same old. When am I going to get to see you today?

Oh, miss me already Mr Wolff?

Possibly.

I'm going to be in the paddock club around noon with my sister.
Come find us.

Your sister is going to be in the paddock today?

Yep!
We're gonna watch the race together in the RB garage. Today's motive is to get good pictures of the team celebrating if we get good results.

I'll come find you later then, beautiful.

I wait for a reply, but one doesn't come. I message her again.

I'll come find you later then, beautiful.
Addy?

Sorry, we're leaving for the track now.
I'll hold you to your word.
See you later gorgeous😘

I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding and get out of bed. I start getting ready for the day ahead, last night still on my mind.

******

I walk into the paddock, the fans and workers all greeting me. I walk towards the motor home and think about last night. Get your head in the Game Toto. I say to myself before walking into the canteen area. I bump into a girl with long blonde hair.

"Torger Wolff, just the man I was looking for," the girl says, as if she knows me.

"Hello," I say, and start to walk away.

"You know -" She says, falling in step with me.

"You should be careful," she continues.

"Sorry, what?"

"You should be careful what you do in the paddock....especially at night,"

I feel my stomach drop.

"I'm sorry, I have no clue what you're referring to," I say my best poker face.