29: Austria Day 2 (Toto)

The memories flooded back as we pulled up to the weathered yet familiar flats that had once been my childhood sanctuary. Addy's hand found mine, "Is this the school?" She asked quietly. The air was quiet, the sky a dull grey. I shook my head. "I wanted to show you something else before we go to the school," I respond. She smiles at me and my heart and skips a beat. We get out of the car and walk up the steps of the building silently. I assume Addison knows this place is sacred to me as she tries to be silent. The mimicking me. The sound of our footsteps echoed in the cold stairwell, mingling with the distant rustling of leaves and cold breeze coming through the walls.

"This is where it all began," I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper, as we approached the front door. The wooden door stared back at me, the 29 on the door mocking me. I pull out a set of keys and open the door. It creakes beneath it own weight, each sound a nostalgic echo of years gone by, as it opens.

We lingered for a moment, taking in the sight before us. The flat, with its peeling paint and slightly peeling wallpaper, stood frozen in time, preserved. But beyond its weathered exterior lay a lifetime of memories, each room holding a story waiting to be told.

Inside, the air was thick with nostalgia, a mixture of old brick and faded photographs. We stopped in the kitchen, and I looked at Addison. "Welcome to my childhood home," I state. Her mouth turns to a smile as she looks around the flat. I led Addy through the familiar rooms, pausing to point out cherished mementos and share snippets of memories that had shaped my upbringing.

"That's my dad," I said softly, gesturing towards a framed picture on the wall of our passage. "I refused to let my mom take down this photo of him. There's no photos of him in the apartment except this one." I tell her.

Addy's eyes softened with empathy as she listened to me speak of my father, who, when passed away, left behind a void that seemed impossible to fill.

"I never really had friends growing up," I admitted walking into the living room, my gaze drifting out the window to the balcony where I had spent countless hours lost in solitude. "I was always the outsider, never quite fitting in. I tried making friends with the kids in the other flats, but none of them liked me."

Addy squeezed my hand, a silent gesture of understanding and compassion that spoke volumes. In her presence, the weight of my past felt a little lighter, the burden a little easier to bear.

"But then I found racing," I continued sitting down on the couch, a smile spreading across my face at the thought of the sport that had become my lifeline. "It was like... like finally finding air after years of drowning. The speed, the adrenaline—it saved me in more ways than one. After my dad, the divorce, the only girlfriend I had as a teenager breaking my heart, I didn't see a path other than racing. Someone once asked me why racing, and the simple truth is it saved me."

"Oh Toto," Addison said, putting her hand on mine. I changed the subject, and my vulnerability made me uncomfortable. You never expose your weaknesses in racing, and it was something that had seeped into my life. A bad habit I was trying to rid of, not for myself, but for the redhead who had stolen my heart.

I tell a story about how I came home from school one day and was mad because a kid had torn up a book my dad had brought for my 10th birthday. I told her about how when I got home and went straight to my room, my mom had brought me sandwiches and juice and had told me all about how they were going to regret it one day and to never let them get to me. "I guess she was right because that same kid worked for me for ten years, and now his granddaughter is my assistant, so" I chuckle, and Addison laughs with me.

At some point, it had started to drizzle, but much like everything else in my life. What was once dark and gloomy was now beautiful and calm all because of the beautiful girl next to me.

"Come, there's one last thing to do before we leave," I say, standing off the couch. I take her hand and guide us back to my childhood bedroom. The four-poster single bed is next on the right side of the room, right against the window. A bookshelf across from the bed, the space to small now for me to pass through. 

Addison stands at the end of the bed, looking around the room. I move behind her. Her back against my chest, and I lean down and whisper in her ear. "You know I've always had this fantasy," I breathe as I run a hand up her arm, feeling every single Goosebumps on her arm. She swallows, "And what's that?" She asks, her voice failing to hide her desire.

"To fuck someone in this room" I say and  she turns her head back to me. Those perfect eyes stared up at me. She smirks, "Well, are you going to do something about that Mr. Wolff?" She breathes, and I smirk. I put one hand on the back on her neck. "Bend down, baby." I growl, she props herself on her arms as she bends over the bed. It would be a lie to say I never thought about this when planning out this trip.

I pull Addison's' dress up to her waist, her ass on full display. I trailed my hand up and down her spine gently before pushing her legs apart. I undid the zipper and button of my shorts and pushed them down, my boxers following. I press my dick up against her and hear and her breath catch. I line up with her before thrusting into her. I swear she was crafted by god just for me. A  moan from her grants a smirk on my face. I grip her hips tightly, starting slow gaining speed. the sound of skin slapping against skin mixed with our moans and groans fill the room. While continuing my pace I snake on of my hands up to her breast. I pinch one of the hardened nipples between my finger. Addison moaned loudly stuffing her face into the bed beneath her, as I continued fucking her from behind. 

I feel myself slowly nearing climax. I pull out of her roughly and spun her around. I pushed her back onto the bed her back hitting it with a thump. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders, lining myself up to her entrance again. "I want to see what a beautiful mess I make you, Princess" I whisper before plunging back into her with force, burying myself as deep inside her as I could.  Her moans only fueled my needs. My fingers dug into her thighs as I fucked her, like a man possessed. the sound of skin against skin was soon replaced by heavy breathing and I came. My thick hot cum mixing with hers. I felt her clench her walls around me in ecstasy. I pulled out of he before moving her legs apart and lying down next to her.  I saw the tears that had escaped her eyes and smiled. Hair stuck to her face in a sweaty mess.  I push some of her hair out of her face. "You are stunning, you know that?" I ask. She laughs. She props herself on her arm and looks down at me and shakes her head. "What have you done to me Torger" She says before connecting our lips.