11|| I love her

I run my eye's up Addison figure as she walks towards me. I swear she's the closest to heaven I've ever gotten. 

She stops in front of me and moves my head up to look at her. A smirk creeps onto her face. I slowly pull her down onto my lap.  I move her shoulder strap and plant a kiss on her collar bone.

"I want you Addison" I whisper.

I snake my arms around her back and pull her closer towards me. I look into her eyes and she smiles. I plant my lips on hers and she immediately reacts, passionately fighting for dominance. I let out a low moan, before letting her control the kiss. Our tongues dancing that oh so beautiful dance.

I wanted more, I needed more. I need her, now.

I pull out the kiss and move my arms off her waist.

"Toto I-" I cut her off.

"On your knees, Darling" I say bringing my hand to cup her cheek.

She immediately obeys, getting off me and onto her knees. He pulls her hair into a pony tail and I scrunch it in my hands, in order to have control over her.

She runs a hand over my bulge through my jeans making me throw my head back, gripping her hair harder. Her hands quickly make work of my jeans. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Toto I've never done this before" She admits, soft enough for me to just hear. A smile makes it way to my face. First time for everything right?

"Don't worry baby, You'll do good. I'll guide you" I say bending and kissing her forehead. She nods before pulling down my briefs, my cock springing free.

She looks down at it before she takes it in her hand and soon starts licking the tip. Making me question if this was her first time. I let out a groan,  looking down, her eye's look up at me through her lashes.

"Continue looking at da-me"I tell her.

She bats her eyes starting to bob her head up and down. Her hands on my knees for stability.

God don't let anyone walk in on us now

Hollowing her cheeks, she begins to suck even harder.

"Fuck Addison" I moan.

I take over her control with my hand and start bobbing her head faster. I feel my dick hitting the back of her throat and I open my eye's and look down at her. Her Eye's are watering but enjoyment is written all over her face.
"That's a good little slut" I say as, I begin to fuck her mouth faster and harder than before. Being glad she doesn't have a gag reflex.

Fuck I never want to lose her

She looked so sexy taking me in her mouth. I let go of control and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I feel her wrap her hands around my shaft starting to go up and down, while still teasing my tip with her mouth.

"Faster baby" I let out a whisper.

She listens and picks up speed, making me begin to see stars.

I bite my lip as I feel myself getting ready to cum. I arch my back as I release. She tries her hardest to try swallow it, but some escapes to side of her mouth.

I cup her face, pulling her from being on her knees. I clean the escaped cum off her mouth before our lips intertwine once more.

We pull apart, both of us breathless.

"You did so good Darling. Probably the best I've ever had. You're a natural"

Her face goes pink. "You don't have to lie Torger"

"I'm being honest baby" I smile, pulling her hair out her pony. And keeping the hair tie on my wrist.

"Let's get cleaned up, My hotel bed is calling our name" I tell her and she smiles walking towards the private bathroom attached to the room. I stand pulling my boxers and pants back up. I sit down again and watch as Addison walks back out the bathroom and sips the last of her wine.

"Let's go home baby" She says coming and kissing me.

I give into the kiss before pulling away and agreeing.

I call my driver and tell Addison she must run and jump in the car while I settle the non-existent bill. And my driver will come back around to pick me up.

She walks out the room and downstairs going immediately to the car.

The car drives away. And I talk to Jake before giving him five grand as a donation for our bill. And remind him that no one is allowed to say anything about me and Addison having dinner together.

My car comes back around and as I walk to get in a girl stops and asks for a selfie. I take one quickly with her before getting in the car. Once the door is closed I pull Addison towards me and kiss her forehead.  

"You're the most unexpected blessing I've ever received Darlin" I say. She looks at me and smiles before smiling, a blush forming on her face. 

I love her.

Excuse me, you did not just think that Torger. You've known her for just over 48 hours, you don't love her. It's just you coming down from the high. Right?