Chapter 1

Hello lovely readers!! Hope you enjoy this steamy erotica novel. I'm hoping it'll be slightly different to other novels as the main character is going to be sleeping around a lot so I'm going to try and write quite a variety of sex scenes. Hopefully there will be something for everyone. However, if you read it and you think it's missing something, then let me know! It's a work in progress and I can always add, edit, or let you know that your request has already been planned. Enjoy xxx

The beat of the music resonates through my body as I make my way towards the bar, weaving my way through the crowded club. I love the feeling, my heart pounding in my chest as it desperately tries to keep up with the deep base, my soul brought to life by the rhythm of the song, the shock of the volume compared to the usual quietness of life, the need within my body to lose itself to the music. It makes me feel alive. It makes me feel powerful.

A quick flick of my hair, and the bartender is in front of me, prioritising me over the leering men standing on either side. I order my usual, a Rum and Diet Coke, before settling on the stool that magically becomes available next to me. As I wait for my drink, I quickly scan the room, my nostrils flaring. I may be a werewolf, yet in this small, sweaty room, the scent of wolf is almost overwhelming even to me. I can't help but wonder if a few months ago I would have even noticed. But I've grown used to being away from wolves, surrounding myself with humans instead, and so the overwhelming stench of unbridled testosterone and power is making my head spin. I'm drunk on the high, and honestly I think it's probably affecting me more than the alcohol.

I smile widely at the bartender as she places my drink in front of me. She smiles hesitantly in return, a combination of awe and submission obvious in her scent. I chuckle internally. I tend to have that effect on other wolves, often making them both slightly nervous to be around me and yet also attracted to me. As the daughter of an Alpha, I exude a potent aura of power that demands both respect and submission. As a female, I also naturally have a comforting aura. Plus a wolf's scent will typically match their looks, so as an attractive wolf, my scent is therefore enticing to others, often mimicking their physical response to my appearance. On top of that, I'm unmated (or in human-speak; I'm single) meaning my scent is pure and therefore apparently rather intoxicating. So all in all, I am appealing to other wolves because I am powerful, comforting, attractive, and pure, resulting in an endless amount of attention from all wolves. Not that I'm complaining. I enjoy the attention.

I scan the room, slowly sipping my drink. Lots of glowing amber eyes peer back at me. Most just occasionally glance my way respectfully, others outright stare, but none hold my gaze. I make them nervous, and they're hesitant to make a move. I may be small, but they can tell that I'm powerful, and on top of that there's an unwritten rule that unmated male Alphas get first pick.

It's quite rare to find an unmated Alpha female. We're usually snatched up pretty quickly. Unsurprising really considering how potent our scent is and how attractive we often are, as are most Alphas. I mean come on, you've read all the Wattpad stories, which one doesn't feature a six-foot-tall, muscle-cladden hunk as their alpha? Yet as a female, despite our power, we don't traditionally get as much freedom as males. Although let's just say that I've found a way to turn that to my advantage...

Finally, my eyes lock on a potential target. A typical Alpha, he's tall, probably the tallest male in the room. I can only see his back, but the dominating scent is unmistakable. His broad shoulders stretch the dark fabric of his shirt, moulding perfectly to his back. The sleeves are rolled up in a careless way, and I can see the grooves of his forearm muscles, highlighted by the flashing strobe lights. His hair is long, and it brushes the collar of his shirt, hiding his neck and face from my view.

Surrounding him, a flock of giggling females. They're all wearing short strappy dresses, with stiletto heels. I can practically hear the sugar in their voices as they preen and laugh, desperate to catch the Alpha's attention.